ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Page & Turner

I used this app to help me during my Sales. The staff were very helpful! Will definitely use them again.

January 6, 2022

Your kind feedback just made our day, Thank you team! Do check out the special sale badges from our premium collection, we're sure you'll love them.

Lifestyle Fitness Clothing

HHHHHHHUHUHUNJN;JN JN;JNJNJNJNJHBHVGVGVGVGVHBHBHBYUGVGCGVHBHJBHBVHHVGVGCCCGVHBHJBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBH

January 6, 2022

Thank you team! We would love to hear more from you. Please drop us a mail on support@getmodemagic.com

Glossyfinds

Great customer service! Jake was super helpful and provided superior customer service from start to finish! Thank you :)

January 6, 2022

Thank you team! You truly made our day. We have a Customer First approach and we're glad our Support Ninja helped you out there.

EshnaDesign

It is very user friendly and has eye catching labels. I will definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to increase their conversion rate as it does helps!

December 20, 2021

Thank you team for your review and recommendation! We're glad to hear how our stickers have helped boost your sales. Check out our special collection of badges for the Holiday Sale!

DK Movement

love how this app upgrades the look of my website. Makes it look more professional for customers. It gives more validity to my company and clothing,

December 20, 2021

Thank you team for the wonderful review. You have made our day! Do watch out for our special collection of stickers for the Holiday Sale!

ProteinWise

I had a technical issue with adding some badges and their response was very quick and they helped me fix it right away! Great app!

December 8, 2021

Thank you Team ProteinWise! We believe in a Customer-first approach and your appreciation just made our day!

Linaandthelionsofficialstore

Awesome! Easy to use. Would recommend as it itegrates really really well with shopify. Awesome! Easy to use. Would recommend as it itegrates really really well with shopify.

December 6, 2021

Thank you team for the recommendation, you have really made our day! We're glad that you find ModeMagic easy to use. Watch out for our special stickers for the upcoming Holiday Sale!

Pepper de Dog

I struggled to find the right app to create badges, and i found mode magic. It is exactly what I need and easy to apply. Thank you Mode Magic.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team! We’re really happy to know you found ModeMagic useful and easy to use. Do try out auto-badges, we’re sure it’ll make it super simple for you to highlight discounts and promos on your product listings. Drop us a chat if you need any help with that.

ParaSwagUSA

Had an issue with the application. Even thought it took them 3 days, response was always immediate and all is working like charm now.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team for your feedback. Yes, it did take 3 days for us to fix the issue with the badge application and we are glad that we could resolve it in the fastest time possible.
We’re here for you whenever you need any help.

DeenSquare.com

best support, even they created a customized badge for us for free. excellent support and the badges are useful.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Watch out for our upcoming special badges for the Holiday Sale!