ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

The Wishing Chair

Super quick support and very easy to put custom badges on your images. We would recommend giving this app a try.

February 4, 2021

Thank you Wishing Chair team. Whenever using the app makes someone;s day a bit easier, we know we've done something right.

Don't hesitate to ping us back for any help again. And check out the new feature where you can apply this custom badge to not just featured image but all images in the product.

Here whenever you need us,
Kay & Team

Sadity Babe

I love this app. It's simple to use. I love the different amount of choices of stickers i am able to choose from!

February 2, 2021

Hi Team Sadity,
So glad you found the app useful. We are shortly launching a way for you to update your collection images in your store too along with the main product image. Keep using this and sharing your feedback. It really helps our team going.

Great Creations

I tested this app out and found it extremely easy to navigate and the interface was very fresh. I had some quick questions and the customer service replied to me in minutes, very friendly and helpful. I'll absolutely continue using this app.

February 4, 2021

I am so glad to hear that you liked my team's work, and even happier that you liked the app. We keep adding new features every 2 weeks to make the app even more meaningful for your store - in fact, you can now apply badges to all images of your product in one click.

Next week something even more interesting is coming up. Stay tuned :) And keep stickering!

Kay & Team

Nordic Catch

Great customer service, easy to use interface! Lots of ready-to-use badges! But you can even create your own badge!

January 25, 2021

Julian, you've been a kind, patient, and software-aware customer to us. More power to Nordic Catch and keep pinging us if you ever need anything.

Also - we are adding an upgrade to the app so that even low res images with extra high saturation will maintain same levels post application. I will reach back to you when we have that upgrade ready. Do suggest you in meantime to try and maintain pngs with ~100kb image size in your catalog so that you always have a uniform quality.

Best wishes!
-Kay & team

Eyes Of All Kind Boutique LLC

I finally got the hang of this app. I love the options it has to choose from and it most definitely make products stand out from the rest. I will definitely continue to use this app. Maybe in the future, think about adding an option to change the color on the product badge so we can match our store branding colors. Thank you so much

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback and such an awesome review for the app. As a team committed to growth, we will surely try to add the features you have requested for.
Do keep loving ModeMagic app🙌

Kimaye

I used the app to add stickers to products usually whenever there were new launches and sales on specific products. It was very easy to use the stickers. The best part is that you can create customized stickers as per the need very easily. The support is very responsive and helpful and responded within seconds to assist me in usage.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨

Resonance

Easy to make badges and customer service team was very helpful.
Very good customers service!
Thanks team ModeMagic.

Bob Gnarly Surf

So simply and easy to use. We were looking for a cost effective way to add badges to products, and this app was the best we found, offering so many different badge styles and options. Well done guys!

January 21, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple, affordable and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

LE CHAT QUI FUME

I used another app before for my products label but it was difficult to use it and it was not perfect. But this one is very easy to use. You have access to a lot of labels even in different languages. It's perfect.

January 19, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

Oberon Design

Great app for labeling products with badges. I like how I could customize them and really appreciated the quick customer service when I needed help with a particular customization. Thank you!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, Amy 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨
-San and Team