Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Wild Plein

I would often see Blenders Eyewear with simple "Hot" "New" "Coming Soon" badges on their sunglass products, and I've wanted something similar for our watercolor journal products for quite some time. ModeMagic is quick, easy, and customizable. A quick jump into Canva and I was able to create and upload custom watercolor badges signifying New, Low Stock, and Pre-Orders. Love the auto photo upload onto my Wild Plein Art site as well. Keep up the good work!

September 17, 2021

Dear Team Wild Plein,

Such lovely and honest words , we are in tears 😪🤗
You have made ModeMagic work for you and that's how it should be !!
We are so glad to have you in our ModeMagic fam. Loads of more such surprises on your way team Wild Plein and you just enjoy the ride😁😄

Love and Product Stickers

Gastrostudent

The app is a great addition to your store and helps to increase product awareness. Would highly recommend

September 17, 2021

Dear Team Gastrostudent ,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
I'm so glad the stickers are doing it's magic , with just that little extra attention to the products !!

Sending you loads of positive vibes 🤗

Crani.I

Ainda não sei... Estou a experimentar.como sou nova nestas condições só saberei se é boa ou não ... muito mais tarde. Obrigada

September 15, 2021

Dear Team Crani. I

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Ahaha no worries

Feel free to explore around the app , we also have some interesting animated badges, automatic badge application and much more . Do check it out 🤩

Caribbean Inspired Treasures

Super easy and even the free version does what I need! Thank you for providing a tool that offers small business owners a unique way of connecting with customers.

Dear Caribbean Inspired Treasure Team,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
So glad to hear that from you. This really boosts our confidence and inspires us to aim higher.

Aligz Beauty

I think this is a really resourceful app. I actually like it. it gives the product a funny touch and relatable with customers

Dear Aligz Beauty ,

Your kind words just made my day 😀
We are glad that you found the app resourceful and your customers could connect to your products.....haha

This is just a start of a long journey ahead😊

Lula Laora

Good customer service, not super intuitive, the user experience has a long way to go but there are loads of options and they're quite helpful.

Dear Team Lula Laora,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your feedback has been heard load and clear😀 . We will strive to make our user interface better with every step that we take ahead.

Warm Regards

Skechers Thailand Online Store

Thanks to Ree and Stuart for their assistance with creating and resizing badges for my store. The badges are super helpful and useful for our campaigns. The support team is always there to help when customisations are needed but it would ease my workflow if there's a way of customising them myself instead of limiting the placement and sizing options. Hopefully, this will be integrated into the app soon.

September 7, 2021

Thank you dear Skechers team. First of all, thank you for your wonderful review - you made our day.

I've shared the feedback with our team. Every little request & feedback is very important for us, and do keep sharing more insights & ideas to make ModeMagic better and better for you!

Onwards & upwards

-Ree & team.

orangeekart

The APP is awesome and user-friendly, customer service even on Sundays is appreciated. Would have appreciated more for a better free plan

August 30, 2021

Dear Roy ,

Thank you for the kind and lovely words
We take every feedback seriously and yes what you have shared with us is indeed something to be thought upon

Thank you once again for sharing your valuable feedback Roy,
Feel free to plunge in to the the world of Product Stickers😀

Love and Product Stickers

Grateful Merchant Co.

I've been using the free plan & it's absolutely perfect for my shop's needs! Plenty of free badges to pick from and also love that you can create your own. Had to reach out to customer service with a minor issue about saving a custom badge and got an immediate response from Stu. He went above and beyond to help create what I needed and saved it to my library within minutes. And to top it off, it was like talking to a friend! I can't say enough good things about my experience without sounding like I'm being paid for this review. Which I am not (I checked the box). You might think you "don't need no stinkin' badges" - but you do! ModeMagic is magic :)

August 30, 2021

Dear Staci,

What a lovely , heart spoken review indeed
We are so glad that ModeMagic could be of help to you :)
We strive to make out customers happy by helping them in their journey

Delighted to have you on board 🥳
Take a plunge in to the world of Product stickers

Love and Product stickers

MyDog'N'More

Thanks to Ree at the ModeMagic team for helping me with creating a Bundle & Save badge for my store. I love the badge and it's a really neat solution that will make my bundle promo clear to my customers. I've already added it to some products and love the way it looks. thanks Ree for your patience!!

August 26, 2021

Thank you Lucille for the very kind words

You have a very interesting store there buddy :)
Keep on requesting such unique badges and we will make them for you !!

Love and Product stickers,