Product badges & labels

Product Labels, Animated Badges & stickers, Sale, Trust Badges

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

MyDog'N'More

Thanks to Ree at the ModeMagic team for helping me with creating a Bundle & Save badge for my store. I love the badge and it's a really neat solution that will make my bundle promo clear to my customers. I've already added it to some products and love the way it looks. thanks Ree for your patience!!

August 26, 2021

Thank you Lucille for the very kind words

You have a very interesting store there buddy :)
Keep on requesting such unique badges and we will make them for you !!

Love and Product stickers,

Amsons.co

This App is really great to use, theres a free plan available which allows up to 10 free badges to use, also if you get any problems the chat service is very helpful, thanks alot to Stuart

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :)
Your review has brought a smile on our faces

That's right , free plan enables unlimited use of the 3 badges and 10 more credits to use badges from the premium collection !!

havenmagic

I like this app because it makes my product images appear colorful and attractive. It catches the viewer attention and helps to generate sales.

August 26, 2021

We hope the badges continue to drive sales for you :)
Also check out our feature card option that highlights the product features in a creative , colorful manner !!

Arctic Snow Store

Great App, would recommend. Very Easy to use app, just simply choose the sticker you want and apply it to any product. Great for creating urgency or bringing certain items to your customers attention.

Arctic Snow Store Team ,
You have nailed it !
Badges create an urgency and brings you one step closer to sales :)

Homedy.shop

It is a great app the customer support was just great! And the overall idea of using the stickers is a game changer as there will be more attention towards the items which you want your customers to notice!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Abhiram :)
We wish, Homedy Shop all the success and profit 😉 in the long run

Chocolate Freckles

So glad I found such an easy app to add stickers to my products. Doesn’t affect any stock levels. And I Love how you can create your own designs.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words 🤗
The goal is to make it as User-friendly as possible :)
We love the custom badges that you've created for your store🤩

DUCOGLASSES

Really good app. It helps me a lot!!! Also, the customer service is really kind and timely!!! I really recommend you to use it.

DUCOGLASSES Team,

Every 5 star review brings a smile on our team's face

We are glad we were of help to you 😊

Buckaroo Brew

Just starting using this but so far I love it. And it doesn't seem to have affected the site speed...

August 19, 2021

Thank you for the kind words Buckaroo Brew Team !
We are so glad that you are loving it !

Love and Product Stickers🌟

Beyond The Curls

This app is great at letting me place badges indicating specific things about my products. Like how there are many to choose from and also the customer service is AMAZING!

August 19, 2021

You have no idea how happy we are to hear that🤩
Keep shining as always

Akuma Fitness

Great app and excellent service provided by Stuart. So many different functions that make my products stand out!

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words Ken🤗
That's the goal , to make your products stand out !!

Love and Product Stickers🌟