Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

DopeBoyKits

Easy to setup and great customer service! I would definetly recommend this app, if you want to make your store look good :-)

July 4, 2021

Yybrand

Their customer service is simply amazing. It does not matter at all if you are on the free or paid program. They treat everyone with the utmost professionalism. Just amazing!

July 4, 2021

Kalea's Korner

I used this app for my kids clothing business. It was super easy to use and the team are super helpfull with any questions I had. I woild recommend for others to use.

June 28, 2021

IUME

Great app, easy to use. Large choice of labels in different languages. The assistance is very helpful and quick to answer.

June 18, 2021

Hello IUME Team,

That means a lot to us!
Hope you keep using the multi-lingual labels- please keep sharing your valuable feedback so that we improve further :)

Azolver Svenska AB

If you need a sticker on product images, ModeMagic is the app for you. Lot's of predefined ones and highly customizable at the same time. The staff is welcoming and quick to answer any questions.

June 9, 2021

Hello Erlend and team,

Thanks for your kind words- those automatic discount based badges are gonna make your product offers pop dynamically, like never before ;)
Let us know if you face any issues.

Team ModeMagic

ashdenbuy

this App is one of the best I ever used always someone to give you any help they are patient to be understand what you want to do exactly I thank guys so much for this App.

June 9, 2021

Hello Ashdenbuy team,

Hope our suggestions were helpful to you- do ping us back if you need any more help with setting up your store!

Jedbaby

I wanted some sale badges on some of my products and this app was exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service as well! Again great service when I needed it!

June 7, 2021

Hello Andrew and Jedbaby team,

Glad you liked ModeMagic and our service!
btw did we tell you that we are totally in love with your store theme? 😍

Keep inspiring!

Olympus Eyewear

A useful app with friendly and helpful support. Can position and resize your labels with a clear interface. Staff helped us make changes where necessary to suit our theme.

June 2, 2021

Howdy Olympus Eyewear team!

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us 🙏🏻 Those automated NEW badges are gonna draw eyeballs to your eyewear :)

Happy to be of help!

Raiz Viva

It was the best app I found in this category. Their service is also great, they deliver something more, and quickly...

Olá Marlon!

Fico feliz em ver sua avaliação- this brightens our days like nothing else 🌞
Let us know if you wish to see more Portuguese badges!

Movie Store USA

Customer Service is friendly and Happy to Help. Love the integrated addition to my online store. Makes Items Pop! Attractive App!

Hello Zane,

Thanks a ton- and glad we could help you in your Shopify journey! 😊
The Bestseller and Limited Edition badges are gonna draw all the attention on your DVDs, like never before :)