ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Euronics Ireland

A great service that solved a problem I felt would take lots of development. Really quick and helpful customer service and support too! Would recommend them highly

November 8, 2021

Dear Ciaran, thank you so much for your wonderful review :) Made my day

Hope you were able to make your own badge, do ping us if you need anything more. Don't forget to check out the latest Automation Playbooks which are upgraded for BFCM!

Stream Cards

I've only just started using this app to add some badges to certain products. The app itself is extensive with the amount of pre-made badge designs to choose from, but above that you can also add your own custom badge designed outside of the app, or create a badge within the app using their design tools. I was also struggling with the positioning of my custom uploaded badge and within a few minutes on their help chat, I was assisted by Shikha, who very quickly requested the file and uploaded it for me and made sure it was exactly right and positioned where I needed it. Highly recommend this app, and their personable support team is excellent.

November 8, 2021

Dear team, thank you so much for your wonderful words, and you made Shikha's day :)

Don't forget to check out the Automations for New Arrival and more - these are upgraded for BFCM traffic now!

Warmly
Shikha, Kay and the ModeMagic team.

Thenumber1official

frankl;y amazing app, the free one plan you can test and the $9 one you can have badges on 200 products, support is amazin and they have cool badges and even you can create your own badges and labels ...

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much Khaled, you're one of the most fun, quick and kind person we have had the good fortune of helping out :)

Do try out the automation some time as you enjoy using the app - it will truly change the game for your store.

Have a great week ahead.

-Kay & team

Boone's Solace Candle Co.

Really great customer service. I used the chat service and the rep was very helpful! I need lots of help as I am technically challenged and I can get the help I need with ModeMagic.

November 1, 2021

Darla, you are the best. Thank you for this really supportive review and I hope you have a wonderful BFCM.

PS: Will share update about the variants on email. Stay safe!

Parfümerie Brückner GmbH

Installed the app to highlight specific product. Everything works very easily, support is super fast and responds in minutes. I can total recommend this app if you want to use badges in a simple way.

November 1, 2021

Thank you dear team for your kind words. We're here to help anytime you need us.

PS: Please check out the new BFCM updates!

HighOffLash

I used this app to help my new products boost in sells and to promote products that are low in low in stock i love the professional look

DD’S BRIDAL

This app is very useful for my store & I love it. Easy to install & use. It helps me make my products stand out. I love the variety of options I can choose from. It also helps my least selling products gets more attention once I apply a badge to it.

Australian Animal Oral Care

Nice and easy to use, quickly adding to products. Thank you, very good simple app to use and very helpful on our store.

Discountszone

I used this app. It helped me to add badges to my products. It helps me make my products stand out on my store.

Yeti Stick Company

I really like this app and it can definitely help add a level of customization to the look of your website. I wish there was more free options available within the app, but other than that it is a great app. The added visuals give the store a unique and professional look while not being too over whelming.