ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Born Natty Nutrition

This product is easy to use, frequently updated and draws attention to some if not all your products! Great app and amazing features! Will always use !

January 13, 2021

Hey Brandon, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Videsi Desserts

The app is really simple and easy to use. As a dessert cafe, we have a lot of fruit season based desserts and Shopify does not provide a way to list the product but do not accept orders for them. It helped me mark seasonal products as not available.

January 12, 2021

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed.

ROMAE Jewelry

The app helped me put labels on some of my new products! It was perfect and very easy to use! I would recommend it!

January 12, 2021

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Paper Coconuts

Needed another sales funnel and tried this app. Easy to install and very easy to use. I would recommend to other Shopify sellers.

January 12, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

-San & Team

Baked Cravings

The great app made a huge difference in product appearance. Simple to use and great support what more can you ask for.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Craig. And you can ask us for more, you could ask us for any sticker requests and we will have it made for you 😊

The Lily and The Hummingbird

I really like the variety of stickers available from cute to elegant. Very easy to use and great customer service as well.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Wild Fire Wines

Cool little app that allows you to place stickers / logos over the top of your products without having to modify your Shopify backend code. Very useful! You can upload your own badges too.

January 8, 2021

Hey Phil, nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you.

Jill & Julie

Finally an app that's easy to use!! NO coding needed, you can create your own label or sticker. perfect for me

January 8, 2021

Craftsman Clothing Ltd.

this app saves me so much time in generating product labels, the cs is also superb with timely reply. worth it!

December 31, 2020

Excited to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Our tiny support unit - Kay, Shikha, San and Garima -> we all try our best to make sure you get all the help you need on time.

Keep checking back in...

Poe and Company Limited

Fantastic Support! Great app that doesn't affect your code! I will use this badge/sticker app going forward! Super easy! Thanks Sans!

December 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Chris. Being a small team, we try our best to help you. Keep loving the app and let us know if you need any stickers or feature requests.