Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Automated Badges, Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

This app has caused SOOO many issues with my store. I have spent hours trying to fix the mess this app has caused and I still haven't gotten it back to normal yet. I won't recommend this app to my worst enemy. Do not add this app unless you have hours to spend fixing the mess it causes

July 30, 2021

Hi Tonya & team,

Truly sorry about what happened today, my team & I could have done so much better by listening to you and fixing the problem - than giving standard, cold responses.

Your store's success is very important to me and I hope you'll give me another chance to troubleshoot, sort out the problem, and help you run your store without worry and stress.

Please accept my sincere apology once again, and I hope we can reach you to sort out the issues asap.

Tonnes of sorry and hugs,
Kay & team.

On The Rugs

Very bad app - you can't edit your badge shape and text. And the interface in the app is not user friendly at all.

July 11, 2021

Leene, really sorry to hear that you had a difficult time using the app. We don’t support badge edits, but you can very easily create a new badge.

Happy to walk it over a video call, in case you face any issues.

I’m here any time you need any help, just shoot me a message or give me a call. I’m Stu and I take helping everyone very seriously.

Waiting to hear back from you, have emailed you. Happy to get you whatever badge you need, asap.

-Stu

LE CHAT QUI FUME

I do not understand. I had paid for for 200 products. The application allowed you to create your badges. Now to create badges you have to go pro. So pay $ 59 per month. I understand that the creators want to make money but the old clients paid for nothing. OLD REVIEW: I used another app before for my products label but it was difficult to use it and it was not perfect. But this one is very easy to use. You have access to a lot of labels even in different languages. It's perfect.

January 19, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

A Touch of Onyx

Does not work. Requires you to purchase credits and even you use them, the badges do not show up on your items. Customer service can not spell and will not help.

November 27, 2020

Hey there, I know today was a bad day for you and as a result for us too. As I spoke to you, this special case happened cause of the image size and # image constraints that Shopify restricts us apps to - add to that heavy BFCM season, and unfortunately your images could not get updated with the stickers before the system timed out.

We are working on fixing this with a workaround in the next 1 hour and will not happen for any other stores. In meantime, we have refunded the full amount and also shared a free credit pack. Wish you would give us another shot.

-From a very sad team & Kay.

ZEE Store VN

Very bad, lag, can't change, can't delete !!! Load about 2 hours but can done ???? HATE THIS APPPPPP

October 8, 2020

Hi team Zee Store VN, really sorry for your experience. I understand that you faced lag & slow loading time while using the app this week. Update on it - we’ve found & fixed the glitch, all thanks to your timely response. I assure you that using ModeMagic will continue to be smooth now.

We’re a small team working hard to add value to our users’ stores. Your support and feedback helps us serve you and other users like you better. Thank you for your timely feedback and I request you to give it another chance.

If you need help setting it up, please email me personally: sanjeet@getmodemagic.com.