MM's Badges & Product Labels

MM's Badges & Product Labels

by ModeMagic

Best library of free badges, stickers & labels to boost sales

A Touch of Onyx

Does not work. Requires you to purchase credits and even you use them, the badges do not show up on your items. Customer service can not spell and will not help.

November 27, 2020

Hey there, I know today was a bad day for you and as a result for us too. As I spoke to you, this special case happened cause of the image size and # image constraints that Shopify restricts us apps to - add to that heavy BFCM season, and unfortunately your images could not get updated with the stickers before the system timed out.

We are working on fixing this with a workaround in the next 1 hour and will not happen for any other stores. In meantime, we have refunded the full amount and also shared a free credit pack. Wish you would give us another shot.

-From a very sad team & Kay.

ZEE Store VN

Very bad, lag, can't change, can't delete !!! Load about 2 hours but can done ???? HATE THIS APPPPPP

October 8, 2020

Hi team Zee Store VN, really sorry for your experience. I understand that you faced lag & slow loading time while using the app this week. Update on it - we’ve found & fixed the glitch, all thanks to your timely response. I assure you that using ModeMagic will continue to be smooth now.

We’re a small team working hard to add value to our users’ stores. Your support and feedback helps us serve you and other users like you better. Thank you for your timely feedback and I request you to give it another chance.

If you need help setting it up, please email me personally: sanjeet@getmodemagic.com.