ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Higher conversions, AOV and upsell fast this Holiday Season

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

On The Rugs

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Very bad app - you can't edit your badge shape and text. And the interface in the app is not user friendly at all.

July 11, 2021

Leene, really sorry to hear that you had a difficult time using the app. We don’t support badge edits, but you can very easily create a new badge.

Happy to walk it over a video call, in case you face any issues.

I’m here any time you need any help, just shoot me a message or give me a call. I’m Stu and I take helping everyone very seriously.

Waiting to hear back from you, have emailed you. Happy to get you whatever badge you need, asap.

-Stu

LE CHAT QUI FUME

Location France

I do not understand. I had paid for for 200 products. The application allowed you to create your badges. Now to create badges you have to go pro. So pay $ 59 per month. I understand that the creators want to make money but the old clients paid for nothing. OLD REVIEW: I used another app before for my products label but it was difficult to use it and it was not perfect. But this one is very easy to use. You have access to a lot of labels even in different languages. It's perfect.

January 19, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.