Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by ModeMagic

Grab customer attention & boost sales with badges & labels!

BET ON FREEDOM™

I used the app to help me add cool labels to products. Pretty easy to use and helpful. I think that this app is pretty solid.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your review, Team Bet on Freedom. Looks like something was amiss on our app due to which you left us a 3-star review :(

Is there something we could do to make your experience a 5-star one?

DistriSexColombia

Great customer support, quick to reply, functional app and does as it promises. Highly recommend to anyone:) I used it for the sale stickers on my website.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, Cristobal. Looks like something was amiss on our app due to which you left us a 3-star review :(

Is there something we could do to make your experience a 5-star one?

Pisani Maura

Don't know i was asked to leave a review even before i could use the app. I would have apopreciated more time to try it out

November 24, 2020

Team Pisani, sincere apologies for this experience. If we have one unbreakable rule in the team, that's never to ask for a review without someone actually using the app! Would help us a lot if you could recount when and who shared that request with you? As a team committed to growth, we care about our users and this goes that very fabric of our commitment.

We've emailed you, hope to hear back with more details.

And once again, apologies for this experience.

Suffer Fools

Overall the app does what it is supposed to do. One thing to mention is when creating a badge and testing how it appears (size mainly) it "costs" you a credit if you'd like to make a change. Also, any change to a badge cost a full credit, I feel a .5 credit is more justifiable... or a free change if the change is made within a set amount of time. Otherwise working on getting your products in perfect view/sizing gets costly. Also, I've lost the connection to my store a few times where the app doesn't register products with badges and there is no way to make a change to the existing badge without re-uploading the photo and starting all over.

October 9, 2020

Hi Suffer Fools, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. The preview feature was meant to help with checking for the size/look of your stickers but it's completely understandable that you'd want to see the overall effect on your store page as well. Point noted & we'll definitely check on how this can be added as a feature to the app.
Also, sometimes when the order of your media changes on the product page in Shopify, the images don't load in-app since ModeMagic picks up only the featured product image. We'd love to connect with you for this. You can ping us anytime via the in-app chat or reach out to me directly at support@getmodemagic.com and I assure you, we'll definitely help you revert any stickers you no longer need :)