ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Beautishop

Fantastic! You can easy inform your visitors about new products, best sellers and more with this amazing app!

January 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team Beautishop! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)...

GoPlay Cosmetics Middle East

Very easy to use and customize look of labels. The badges really helped highlight some products since we use a standard theme for our store.

January 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team GoPlay Cosmetics! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)

Reprotect

ModeMagic is a very easy to use app. The features it has allows you to upload they badges and also your personalised ones. I do recommend it.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Coastline by Anne Zimmerman

So far so good, and easy to use. I expected the app to be free as stated, but note you need to pay for more than 10 badges. Still, the ease of the app, and the availability of customer support is great. I like it so far!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, Anne. We clearly state in our app listing "Free to install. Additional charges may apply". I apologise if we were not transparent enough.

Do let me know how we could make it a 5-star experience?

boxmenswear

forces you to review the app without using properly not realy suitable to be completly honest. humpty dumpty sat on a wall!

December 8, 2020

Team boxmenswear, sincere apologies for this experience. One unbreakable rule in the team is to never ever ask for a review without merchants actually using the app!

Could you please recount to me when this happened, and who shared that request with you? My team & I care about deeply about our users and this goes against that very fabric of our commitment.

We’ve emailed you too -> hope to hear back with more details.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

IMPORTEA

did not try it yet . asking for review first ............................................................................................................................................................................

December 8, 2020

Team IMPORTEA, this is a very unfortumate situation. We do not allow anyone in our team to ask for a review without someone actually using the app!

Do you remember when this request came to you? Was it in-app or on email?

Please do help uswith more details so that we can fix this once and for all.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team

EIGSHOW Beauty

not so bad for now, I don't know if I could more pretty badges to it. If I could, it will work perfectly to us.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Do let us know how we can make your experience a 5-star one?🤗
Ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have some pretty badges designed for you.

Native Youth

great app, very easy to use product labels. Makes it easy to show which products are on promotion and which are not! :)

December 3, 2020

Also ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have them designed for you.

PHILEX Protein

diese App habe ich ausprobiert und finde sie sehr gut . Ich nutze sie für den anstehenden Black friday

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the review, hope it is going good today, Philex team. Let me know if you need anything, we're on priority 24/7 support today.

-Kay

sokashine

nvm bcm b bb chmxcxzmgdmzgxfchttps://sokashine.myshopify.com/admin bvjcgghsjrsrydtttfdgxcgfxhdttsyrjatsatejsr

November 21, 2020

Hey Team sokashine,
Just checking in with you again if I could be of any help to further enhance your store experience. I saw a 🌟🌟🌟🌟 review but I'm eager to help you out and ensure we give you a 5-Star Experience!
How can I help?