Product Badges App for BFCM

Product Badges App for BFCM | Reviews

by Mason

Product Labels, Out Stock, New Arrival, Black Friday Badges

Saffy Jewels

We removed this app but badge didnt remove on all. Contact the team and Mode magic team got on a call and help me resolve the issue. The team was very helpful and explained to me all features in the app. I re-installed the app and will be using it . It has great features. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

November 20, 2021

Dear Safia,
Sincere apologies for the stress you felt. We had already responded to your email but unfortunately looks like you missed it :( Is there a better email ID to reach you at?

Badges can be removed very easily using the "Undo Badges" tab in the app and the step by step flow is shared with you.

There could be cases where you may face issues if you have used an image optimizer app - but we can always help you out with removing them in case you face any issues. We're a quick phone call away.

I and my team are here to help in case you face any challenges. We've dropped an email back as well as here on standby in case you face any challenges.

Here to help
-Kay & Team

Makers Outlet

It's super easy to use. Great interface. I wish they had a lower cost monthly fee tier for these stickers as I'd like to use more than the free ones but my store isn't generating enough orders to warrant doubling the cost of my store.

November 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review dear team, and hope you have checked out the new BFCM updates!

The Maven Couture

Pretty easy to use. I thought the free plan had unlimited use of free stickers, but it’s asking me to upgrade to add another even after I removed one from another product.

shopcontinentalppe

These badges save a lot of time and are easy to apply. The feature allowing you to create your badge is a plus.

ButcherBox

Good product and great to work with - Thank you guys great selection of icons and really easy to use. Thank you.

September 17, 2021

Dear Team Butcher Box,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😄
I'm glad you liked the badge collection !!

Sending lots of love and product stickers your way

Team ModeMagic

Bizzour Decor

just started using I like it so far easy to navigate. The customer service works fast .Will update more later

May 19, 2021

Hey Dayana and team,

Thank you so much for the awesome review.
Do let us know how we can make your experience a 5-star one?🤗

Ping us anytime for custom-designed stickers, we will love to have some pretty badges designed for you 😌

Beautishop

Fantastic! You can easy inform your visitors about new products, best sellers and more with this amazing app!

January 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team Beautishop! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)...

GoPlay Cosmetics Middle East

Very easy to use and customize look of labels. The badges really helped highlight some products since we use a standard theme for our store.

January 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team GoPlay Cosmetics! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)

Reprotect

ModeMagic is a very easy to use app. The features it has allows you to upload they badges and also your personalised ones. I do recommend it.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Coastline by Anne Zimmerman

So far so good, and easy to use. I expected the app to be free as stated, but note you need to pay for more than 10 badges. Still, the ease of the app, and the availability of customer support is great. I like it so far!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, Anne. We clearly state in our app listing "Free to install. Additional charges may apply". I apologise if we were not transparent enough.

Do let me know how we could make it a 5-star experience?

Previous 1 3