Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

Product Badges ‑ ModeMagic

by Mason

Product Labels, Badges, Icons, Stickers, Auto Discount Badges

NorthLegends

Very easy to setup and easy, clean and beautiful badges/icons. You can change them easily also to change a promotion or new feature.

Playaboule

Been using from its first release. Fast easy, and the professional looking badges add real value to our store.

The Gorgeous Food Company

Very simple to use and to design your own custom badges, I had a few initial questions and the support was very good

ReyBechiShopStyle

This is a great app. I like it cause it helps a lot to make your products look good and professional and helps to develop a good buying experience

Infidel Jeep

I love the badges and how easy it is to add them to multiple listings! The auto update feature is amazing! Not having to constantly monitor and update product listings manually is a real time saver!

Zapped Outfitters

I used this app to mark products on my store as Sold Out - worked great! Simple to understand and integrated easily.

Nature Backs

Super awesome support! Kay and Ree are great and quick to help with any issues. Functionality of that app is super simple and provides a lot of pop to your product images!

Dog and Cat lives

it's convenient for store owners and quite easy to use. you can take the points if you introduce to the others.

KYJCOSMETICSS

I loved is just the app I need for my photo products is amazing and really helpful, the sticker banner are perfect for my products sale

September 17, 2021

Dear Team KYJCOSMETICSS ,

Thank you so much for the kind words 😄
You have no idea how happy I am to hear those lovely words from you

Sending loads of positive vibes your way

Love and product stickers 💜
Team ModeMagic

Student Nurse Planner

really great! this has been the best badge app we have found, it has a lot of flexibility on placement, making our own badges with custom wording, and you can put the badge on specific photos, not just the main product photo!

September 17, 2021

Dear Team Student Nurse Planner

Thank you so much for the very kind words 😄 and thank you for the best badge app title , we just love it (haha)

Lots of love and support from
Team ModeMagic