ModeMagic ‑ Badges & Labels

ModeMagic ‑ Badges & Labels

by ModeMagic

Grab customer attention & boost sales with badges & labels!

Nordic Catch

Great customer service, easy to use interface! Lots of ready-to-use badges! But you can even create your own badge!

January 25, 2021

Julian, you've been a kind, patient, and software-aware customer to us. More power to Nordic Catch and keep pinging us if you ever need anything.

Also - we are adding an upgrade to the app so that even low res images with extra high saturation will maintain same levels post application. I will reach back to you when we have that upgrade ready. Do suggest you in meantime to try and maintain pngs with ~100kb image size in your catalog so that you always have a uniform quality.

Best wishes!
-Kay & team

Eyes Of All Kind Boutique LLC

I finally got the hang of this app. I love the options it has to choose from and it most definitely make products stand out from the rest. I will definitely continue to use this app. Maybe in the future, think about adding an option to change the color on the product badge so we can match our store branding colors. Thank you so much

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback and such an awesome review for the app. As a team committed to growth, we will surely try to add the features you have requested for.
Do keep loving ModeMagic app🙌

Kimaye

I used the app to add stickers to products usually whenever there were new launches and sales on specific products. It was very easy to use the stickers. The best part is that you can create customized stickers as per the need very easily. The support is very responsive and helpful and responded within seconds to assist me in usage.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨

Resonance

Easy to make badges and customer service team was very helpful.
Very good customers service!
Thanks team ModeMagic.

Bob Gnarly Surf

So simply and easy to use. We were looking for a cost effective way to add badges to products, and this app was the best we found, offering so many different badge styles and options. Well done guys!

January 21, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple, affordable and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

LE CHAT QUI FUME

I used another app before for my products label but it was difficult to use it and it was not perfect. But this one is very easy to use. You have access to a lot of labels even in different languages. It's perfect.

January 19, 2021

So nice to hear you mention that the app is simple and easy to use. 💐Let us know if you have any custom stickers in mind, we would love to have it designed for you. Thanks for such a thoughtful review.

Oberon Design

Great app for labeling products with badges. I like how I could customize them and really appreciated the quick customer service when I needed help with a particular customization. Thank you!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review, Amy 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy! Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨
-San and Team

Luxeology Home

Great app, has really helped to promote sales on our store and make discounts stand out. Easy to use and would recommend.

January 18, 2021

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this review. You made our day 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

BoldWear NZ

Simple to use and great graphics! Graphic stickers really suit our stock/store. Will certainly continue to use

January 18, 2021

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

Worth Empowering™

I really love the variety of badges available to help my products stand out. I highly recommend this app.

January 18, 2021

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers.

Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21