ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

ModeMagic Badges: Sale Booster

by Mason

Grab customer attention with product badges, labels & stickers

Zensuala.no

Great app, especially the possibility to add custom badges in a easy way. Reccommend the app for everyone!

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! You can also try out the 14-day free trial for pro which unlocks badge automation for your store.

Sha's Boutique

I had a little trouble at first and ModeMagic noticed and sent me an email on what to do. I did what they suggested and now I'm having no trouble at all working with the different badges. It's easy & it's fast. Exceptional customer service.

SKINoutlet

just what i was looking for! they provide a bunch of free badges that can be customized by size and location. Adding the badge was also super easy to apply. I had a a few questions and Stuart helped me get it resolved + hooked it up too. MVP.
Thank you!

GS

I use this app and it is realizar good. They help me to make my store look much beber.
I sugest you all to use it

May 10, 2021

Bluing Shop

it is one of the my favorite apps, it is so great, so fast, and the customer support response faster than other apps
I really like it

Ulysse's Shop

A really good app, they have a support very kind who make you feel comfortable with the app, they even give some presents. I recommend

Aulaire

I just launched my online store and used the app to promote grand opening specials. The app was easy to use - selecting badges for products and providing extra pop to the product photos. I can recommend this app to other Shopify users (not just for new stores, but for all promotions).

I'AM COLLECTION NGU LTD

Love the functions and the ease of use of the app, makes the products stand out on my store. Highly recommend.

Blush Boutique

Love this app. Gives my website that extra look I needed. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to give their website a face lift

AAALimited

Helped my website more attracted! Big Help!
I definitely recommend this up specially to beginners.
Goodluck to Everyone!