ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Watch Studio Indonesia

Location Indonesia

Easy to use and amazing in-house talent helping/guiding you. Thanks ModeMagic! Great choice of badges and endless option to design your own.

Williams Racing Official Store

Love the app, easy to use and great support from the team. Love the fact you now upload your own badges.

Mimi & Co

Location Australia

Easy to use and great customer service! I've used a few and this is by far my favourite and my customers love it too

Senzas

Location Pakistan

I used this app and loved it. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for this amazing app. Looking forward to more amazing features.

Foto Franz GmbH

Location Germany

Wir verwenden die App um in unserem Onlineshop Aktionen von verschiedenen Anbietern anzeigen zu können.
Die Sticker sehen super aus und werden sowohl in der Produktübersicht, als auch auf der Produktseite angezeigt.
Gute App, sehr zu empfehlen!

May 17, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte und die Empfehlung, Team! Wir sind wirklich dankbar, dass Ihnen die Möglichkeit gefällt, die Badge-Platzierung zu ändern.
Probieren Sie die Vertrauensabzeichen aus, um die Verkaufskonversionen zu steigern. - Team ModeMagic

WallyGrow

Excellent app, exactly what I needed. The customizable badges and automations are perfect for my site!

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback team! We're so glad you find our automation playbooks perfect for your store. Do try out the trust badges to boost sale conversions. - Team ModeMagic

JustThatCoolCandleCo.

Really great customer support and a great addition to my store! It really brings attention to my best selling products.

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much team! We're glad you find our App the best to highlight your Best Sellers! Do try our Free Trust Packs to boost your conversions.

So Gold Studios

I use this app to add custom badges to our products as body jewelry is complex, and the team (spoke to Ayushi) was super responsive to my chat messages!

May 7, 2022

We're glad you find our App perfect for your needs. Thank you team for the kind feedback, our Product ninja is very grateful for your special mention!

Campus&Co. Katoomba

Location Australia

Easy to upload your own badges! Also easy to add and remove from products. Great online help team available too.

May 6, 2022

Thank you team! Do try out our Trust Badges to boost your Sale conversions!

Aston Martin F1 Aramco Cognizant Store

Great app, works well and the customer service is fatastic, always helpful. I would recommend this app to users.

April 27, 2022

Thank you team! We work with a Customer First approach and we're glad we could help you out there. Do try out our free Trust badges to boost your conversions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50