Product Badges App for BFCM

Product Badges App for BFCM | Reviews

by Mason

Product Labels, Out Stock, New Arrival, Black Friday Badges

Pepper de Dog

I struggled to find the right app to create badges, and i found mode magic. It is exactly what I need and easy to apply. Thank you Mode Magic.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team! We’re really happy to know you found ModeMagic useful and easy to use. Do try out auto-badges, we’re sure it’ll make it super simple for you to highlight discounts and promos on your product listings. Drop us a chat if you need any help with that.

ParaSwagUSA

Had an issue with the application. Even thought it took them 3 days, response was always immediate and all is working like charm now.

November 26, 2021

Thank you team for your feedback. Yes, it did take 3 days for us to fix the issue with the badge application and we are glad that we could resolve it in the fastest time possible.
We’re here for you whenever you need any help.

DeenSquare.com

best support, even they created a customized badge for us for free. excellent support and the badges are useful.

November 26, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Watch out for our upcoming special badges for the Holiday Sale!

THE PLANNER SPOT

I love having this app to alert customers to items that are new, sold out, low stock, restocking soon. It's a great way to make items stand out more. And I love being able to create my own designs.

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much, you made our day! We're glad you like making your own designs. We keep updating the kind of badges you can make for yourself, so do keep checking in for the top new DIY styles that will go live during the holiday season.

VenustasOfficial

Great APP and Service!! It's so helpful to promote the sale. Hope the loading speed could be faster.

November 26, 2021

Thanks a lot! We work on a Customer-first approach and glad we could help. ModeMagic doesn’t impact your loading speed. If you do see an impact, please reach out to us and we’ll work with you to dive in and fix any issues.

JDSLUNA

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

November 26, 2021

Thanks team! Hope you keep finding our App useful.
We would like to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a chat or mail us on kay@getmodemagic.com, we will work on them.

BELLEMAE YARNS

This is a fab app - very simple to use and the developer support is really amazing. Quick to respond to any queries no matter how big or small. I really love how the stickers have brightened up my store and certainly makes it easier to let customers know whats new and when things will be back - saving me a ton of time

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this vote of confidence! Making your store pop, and saving your time - two of our fav things to do (and hear).

Do ping us on chat or email if you need anything for BFCM.

-Kay & Team

Angry Wine Merchant

Wow, I had customer service at 2AM, and they customized a badge for me! So happy to have found this app, it has exactly all the different features I was looking for.

November 13, 2021

Thanks Lori :) You made my day. And good luck for upcoming BFCM.

- Shikha & Team ModeMagic

By Evette Santos

QUICK RESPONSE & HELP! Many badge options and easy to use! I reached out to the help chat section and they responded in less than 2 minutes! very helpful!

November 13, 2021

Thanks team. We really work with customer-first approach and glad that we could help.

Hope you keep finding the app useful. Also please do share any feedback that you have. Will definitely work on them.

YeeTonda

Really great APP. Meet all the requirements. Very easy to use and the support is very helpful, responds very quickly.

November 13, 2021

Maggie, you have made the team smile with such a lovely review.

Really happy to see that you found the app easy to use. Also, for the upcoming BFCM please let us know if you need anything. All the best :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43