ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions

Higher conversions, AOV and upsell fast this Holiday Season

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Williams Racing Official Store

Love the app, easy to use and great support from the team. Love the fact you now upload your own badges.

Campus&Co. Katoomba

Location Australia

Easy to upload your own badges! Also easy to add and remove from products. Great online help team available too.

May 6, 2022

Thank you team! Do try out our Trust Badges to boost your Sale conversions!

Serio Press

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works great, what works even better is the support. Jake has been super helpful and the response time was really impressive. It's feels really nice to have help with issues so quickly!

April 11, 2022

Thank you, team! We work with a Customer First approach and we're happy to help you out - just ping us from the in-App Help chat at any time!

Colonial Candle

Easy to use and great support. The badges look great and you can add your own designs or create new ones.

April 11, 2022

Thank you team! Do try out our Trust Badges to boost your Sale conversions!

Siyana Grace

Very quick at responding to my inquiry and finding a resolution to my question. App was easy to install as well. Thank you Tanay!

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much team! We're so glad you find our app easy to use and we could help you out there.
Do try our Trust Badges to boost your Sale conversions!

Gemini Comic Supply

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app was really easy to install and use. Unlike many similar apps I tried, it worked well with my theme and I was able to customize how I wanted the badges to display. There is a large database of premade badges to use, which made the initial set-up very quick and intuitive. Top notch customer service as well!

March 23, 2022

Thank you team, we're glad you chose our app!
We're soon going to launch ModeMagic 3.0 with cool new features, stay tuned!

Holybro

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Just got started with this app, but it look simple enough for me and my team to use! Automatic is simple and easy.

March 17, 2022

Thank you team! We're glad you love our Automation playbooks.
We're excited to launch our all new ModeMagic 3.0 very soon! Stay tuned!

KEEPER Denim

Location Australia

I used this app to add Best Seller product badges to my website. It's so user friendly and the badges look great!

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much! We're glad you like to showcase your Best Sellers with our badges.

Oscar and Tilly

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used this app to show a £20 discount on selected lines on our store for a limited time only, without having to resort to the typical "sale" badges. Really user friendly and easy to use, great you can create your own.

March 15, 2022

We're glad you find our App easy to use and perfect for your needs. Thank you team for the kind feedback!

852 Fabric

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app makes the addition of nice looking and custom badges seamless. If your website is image heavy, this is a great set and forget product that helps customers to identify product highlights and information. Great CS too!

March 11, 2022

Thank you team! Glad you love our Make your Badge feature. Do try out our free Trust Badges as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19