Avis (79)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 juin 2024

Nothing but great things to say about this app and the customer service they provide! I have reached out with two questions and they have been speedy both times and resolved the issue within 20 minutes of discussing. A reliable app that we will continue using for time to come.

SZEP
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

Great app. does exactly what is required, easy to use.
The support team is awesome, responds quickly and resolves concerns effectively. Thank you

The Nature's Store
Pakistan
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 avril 2024

works well. We had an issue but they quickly fixed it. Great choice of labels and you can import your own.

L'As des jeux
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Acowebs a répondu 30 avril 2024

Glad to hear it's working well for you! Thanks for mentioning our quick resolution and versatile label options.

8 mai 2024

Es una aplicación muy completa, incluso en su versión gratuita. Adicional su servicio al cliente es muy ágil y super profesional.

FAJAS MYD
Colombie
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 18 mars 2024

This is a great app to showcase labels and highlight your products on the store. We had some queries and the team at Acowebs was quite prompt in resolving the query. Thanks for your support!

108 Knots
Inde
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

Fantastic app. Great free options with very tempting paid upgrades as well. I'm also impressed with the quick responses from the support team when I experienced a minor issue.

Play around with this app and consider using it to grow your business!

Bobbletopia
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Acowebs a répondu 18 mars 2024

Appreciate the kind words! It's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team. Keep exploring the app to boost your business!

27 février 2024

Great support and they're more than happy to help when needed.

R&M Kantoor- en Designmeubilair
Pays-Bas
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Acowebs a répondu 18 mars 2024

Thank you! We're glad you're happy with our support. We're always here to help whenever you need us.

26 février 2024

Thanks to the Labeler products team for their speedy and efficient service in resolving my label issue.

The product is excellent, and the service is even better.

Ultra Scooter
Afrique du Sud
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Acowebs a répondu 28 février 2024

Thank you! We're glad we could help. If you need anything else, just let us know. We value your support!

30 mai 2024

As a newbie, I appreciate apps that don’t require a PhD in tech. Labeler’s interface is user-friendly, and setting up labels is a breeze.

Flora Nest
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

I had some problems with the badges showing up on some of my products. After a quick email, they responded within hours and the issue was fixed. Good customer support.

Labradar
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Acowebs a répondu 30 avril 2024

Glad we could assist promptly! Thanks for highlighting our customer support.