Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 janvier 2024

We're using free version as it is enough for now. Easy to use. Customer service is excellent. Always fast and eager to help. All recommendations to use if you're looking smth like that.

Gentle Day
Lituanie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2023

Does the job that i need it to. They were also quick to fix when some of the badges were not showing up correctly on the theme i was using. recommended.

Paynes Bee Farm
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

I love this app. The customer service is great especially Jocelyn! I had an issue, I reached out to customer service and was able to get the issue resolved in less than 10 minutes

Doctora Maria Garcia Lahens
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2024

The app initially didn't work on our store but customer service was very helpful and they help us to make the app work in our store. They were always very attentive and the communication was good.

Tiege Hanley
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 18 mars 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

However leaving a 4-star review seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app and support yet. If that might be the case, hopefully you can share us some more insights so that we can assist much further.

Don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Thank you so much!

5 avril 2024

I recommend the app. Great help from the team - especially Jolie and Jena, who helped me get everything set up right away.

Dárková krabička
Tchéquie
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

It offers many possibilites to make labels, banners, pop-ups. Sometimes placement doesn't work as expected but support is very helpful and it resolves problems quickly.

Barò Cosmetics
Italie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

They helped me to get any issues or troubles I had fixed! Super great to work with. The program is working great on our Shopify now!

Triple Threads
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

the customer service is the best! Highly recommend it!

Inateck Office DE
Allemagne
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

This app is awesome. The customer service staff and their team of technicians are very professional. Helped me resolve a very big technical issue with my store and I really appreciate their efforts. Highly recommended to download.

WISUALARM
Chine
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Very good app ! And very good support by the team for integration, easy, and fast ! Thanks a lot

Tamazi