Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 avril 2024

Thank you so much, finally I found an App that Labels my products the way I want. And if you need any help the support is there all the way to get it right. Highly recommended.

event2print
Norvège
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Good plugin with a free version that is enough for us at the time. We had some trouble with the label not showing everywhere but I got really good help immediately from the team.

Piffa
Suède
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

An excellent app, it took a bit of configuring because my theme isn't popular but Jena the support contact was fast and helpful to fix the problems. It really has everything you need to add product label and badges to your store. No need for anything else. Also the included library of product labels are high quality. You can also configure the app to show labels based on stock levels or sales. Great support, great app.

Gemstone Buyer
États-Unis
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that our support team, especially Jena, was able to assist you quickly and efficiently. It's great to know that you found the app easy to configure and that it met all your needs for product labels and badges. We appreciate your kind words about our product label library and the customization options available.

Thank you again for your feedback and support!

24 mars 2024

It is an easy solution to implement labels/badges on your store. With the support of their teams we were able to get it up and running in no time. The team is very responsive and helpful to resolve any issue you might have with your template.

Oia Boutique
Royaume-Uni
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

I recommend the app. Great help from the team - especially Jolie and Jena, who helped me get everything set up right away.

Dárková krabička
Tchéquie
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

Perfect support from Jolie. If you have any problems or questions, you are helped immediately and very competently. Very satisfied with the support and the app.

LEDVANCE Shop
Allemagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

the customer service is the best! Highly recommend it!

Inateck Office DE
Allemagne
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

They helped me to get any issues or troubles I had fixed! Super great to work with. The program is working great on our Shopify now!

Triple Threads
États-Unis
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

This app did everything we needed for our site. The support team was incredibly responsive and resolved a small issue we were having with compatibility. Highly reccommend!

JuJu Footwear
Royaume-Uni
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 15 mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

12 avril 2024

I've only just started using the app so not a lot to report but so far so good. Tech support have been quick in their assistance.

Arbory Store