Avis (1 024)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 juin 2024

The app offers a lot of options for setting up labels and badges and has excellent customer support.

MI PLACARD
Chili
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 23 juin 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

7 mai 2024

This app did everything we needed for our site. The support team was incredibly responsive and resolved a small issue we were having with compatibility. Highly reccommend!

JuJu Footwear
Royaume-Uni
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 15 mai 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

7 avril 2024

Thank you so much, finally I found an App that Labels my products the way I want. And if you need any help the support is there all the way to get it right. Highly recommended.

event2print
Norvège
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 28 juin 2024

slight issue with labels, this was sorted very quickly and efficiently. Definitely would recommend.

Evergreen Healthfoods
Irlande
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 25 mars 2024

4 juillet 2024

Great Support! Ready quick to action my request.

The Mat Group AUS
Australie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 8 juillet 2024

27 juin 2024

Amazing support, big thanks to Jennie!

Sir Adalbert's Tea
Pologne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Good plugin with a free version that is enough for us at the time. We had some trouble with the label not showing everywhere but I got really good help immediately from the team.

Piffa
Suède
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2024

La he instalado para poner etiquetas de COMING SOON y tienen muchas opciones de customización. No se veían en mi web y lo resolvieron muy rápido. La recomiendo.

MEXAS
Espagne
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 8 juillet 2024

3 mai 2024

Easy installation and I had a small technical issuu with my Firefox browser. The support team really helped my very fast and especially Jolie responded very quickly. The problem was solved within a few hours. I would really recommend BSS.

olijfoliestore.nl
Pays-Bas
Environ 23 heures d’utilisation de l’application
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) a répondu 6 mai 2024

Thank you for your 5 star rating!

We're glad to hear that you had an easy installation and that our support team, especially Jolie and the team, was able to quickly resolve your technical issue with Firefox.

We appreciate your recommendation of BSS!

6 juin 2024

Great customer experience! The team is keen to help whenever I have questions or need help :)

DOLCE LEONE