BSS Product Labels & Badges

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 avis
28 novembre 2022

Nothing translatable and you have to do every label/badge manually. Also the label steals the mouse click so cant click on the product picture to view the product page if a label is applied.

VeteKuddar.online
Suède
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 27 minutes
BSS Commerce a répondu 12 décembre 2022

Hi there,

So sorry for the inconvenience that faced with our app. Our team would love to help you deal with any issues. However, we have tried to reach you couple times but didn't succeed.

If you feel like trying our app again any time soon, don't hesitate to contact us at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agent will be right there.

Wish your business all the best!

20 juillet 2022

I bought and used this app for a few months, everything worked fine.
But as soon as I added the seo.hidden meta-field, to hide some products from my website's search results, the labels and badges stopped working for these items. The support was of no help, and I currently have no solution. I will have to stop using this app.

Mon cœur Balance
France
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
12 avril 2022

Whatever they did to change my badges broke my store and left my checkout button not work. I have emailed and NO response.

Everything Keto
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
BSS Commerce a répondu 13 avril 2022

Dear,

Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in response since we just had a long national holiday.

Jinny from our team already reached you quickly via email and found out that the problem is caused by another external app or theme.

Thus, it is not in scope of our app to fix. Hope you can sympathize and stay tuned to the update of Shopify about the problem.

We will assit as far as we can if we have any helpful information.

Best regards,

BSS Commerce Team.

29 novembre 2020

The app kept crashing every time I tried to create a new label. Would not let me change text. When I tried to input text it would crash.

TheVendorMarketplace
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 minutes
BSS Commerce a répondu 30 novembre 2020

Hi,
I'm Stephanie from BSS Commerce. Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.
However, I doubt whether it is an Internet disconnection problem?
I've checked with some customers and they can still add text labels as normal.
Can you re-install the app and our technicians can check the problem for you right away?
Hope to hear from you soon.