BSS Product Labels & Badges

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
636 avis
30 janvier 2023

I have installed this for my stores to improve product display as well as boost sales. This program performs exactly what it claims. We have a high-level strategy, which is simple and easy to implement.We want to hide the badge on the product page while using the Free version of the app after first installing it. For my stores, Jennie is my main customer support. She and the tech guy Cao Nam Truong were able to tackle the problem quickly and effectively; the difficulties were resolved within 2 hours of being reported.

The app is presently working flawlessly on our website, and we are extremely pleased with it. Creating your own labels or badges is very easy and they look professional. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problem quickly. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more.

Thanks, BSS Commerce team. I'd strongly advise anyone wishing to show labels and badges on their items to use them.

Olivia Jewellery
Australie
23 janvier 2023

We had an issue with the badges not showing in our store, but Jolie Nguyen and Dinh Trong Linh were quick to resolve and it is working great now! Very easy to use app.

RAGS.com
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
21 janvier 2023

I'm really pleased with this app so far; it's providing exactly what I need.
I had an initial issue with getting some of the labels to display in the way I wanted them to so I sent a request for assistance.
It's worth mentioning at this point that the app developers are based in Hanoi, Vietnam and I am based in the UK with a 7 hour time difference. Additionally this issue arose on the eve of the Lunar New Year holiday (Tet) when everything in Vietnam shuts down for a week.
I received a really prompt reply from Jolie Nguyen who got her developers Tran Duc Nam, Dinh Trong Linh to resolve the issue within little more than an hour.
That was excellent service but it didn't finish there. I then had another problem I wanted solving and was quite happy to wait until after the holiday so was amazed to receive a response on the first day of their holiday advising me they had resolved the second issue as well !! I wish we could expect such amazing customer service here in the UK :) Thank you and chúc mừng năm mới

The Proper Tea Co
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 jours
20 janvier 2023

Great app and very helpful service! I had some questions and always got very quick replies from Jolie Nguyen and Dinh Trong Linh! Amazing Service and I recommendation for this app!

Welcome Surf Shop
France
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 16 jours
19 janvier 2023

Customer service is awesome! There was a small glitch when I first added some labels but they were proactive and had it fixed within a couple hours. To me service really matters!

Shop Nation Store
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 jours
Modifié le 18 janvier 2023

Very good services! Mrs Jolie help me to configure my labels very quickly. Good ap with "reasdy to use" labels in different langages

Jardin-Confort SA
Suisse
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Presque 2 ans
13 janvier 2023

the app is great. It meets all the needs of labeling . Customer service is very fast and solution oriented. Thanks again for your help Jena Nguyen and Dinh Trong.

GETCHO
Turquie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 3 jours

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Modifié le 13 janvier 2023

Very helpfull and quick reply from Nguyen Dinh Tuan Ngoc ! Amazing Service and I will definteley reccomend this App ! I great addition to my website - the labels and banners are awesome and have definitely helped my sales. Customer service is 10/10 without any doubts.

You wont regret using this app . Great app and great, responsive customer support that was quick to guide me through any questions that I had.
App works great, what works even better is the support. Jake has been super helpful and the response time was really impressive.

Lounge Lovers
Thaïlande
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 7 mois

11 janvier 2023

Hi great Team!

I was searching for exactly such an app. All my needs are solved. The installation and setting up the app was very easy and all worked fine. Customizations and problems i got solved by the great support Jolie Nguyen and the devs Phan Thanh Son and Dinh Trong Linh. Many thanks for your great, easy and very fast support by mail. You solved all my problems and helped me with customizations. I would install this app anytime again. Many thanks and keep up your good work! Would recommend it for 100%.

Linis Candy
Allemagne
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 mois

11 janvier 2023

The Product Labels & Badges app delivers just what we want it to and has the flexibility to adapt to the needs of your store with great messaging for your customers to increase your sales. I love the rules to allow you to highlight new arrivals to the store along with other features of your products.

The flexibility of labels and badges is also a great feature; if you have any problems with configuration, the support is excellent. Jolie Nguyen on the support team was very responsive and knowledgeable, advising us on how to get the best look for our badges both on desktop and mobile. The combination of features and support means we give this app 5 Stars!

Fab Frocks