Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 dicembre 2023

Does the job that i need it to. They were also quick to fix when some of the badges were not showing up correctly on the theme i was using. recommended.

Paynes Bee Farm
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

I'm thrilled to share my experience with the BSS Product Labels & Badges app, a true gem in the world of Shopify apps. One of the standout qualities of this app is its affordability.

The core functionality of this app, which allows you to display different messages and labels to various types of customers, is a game-changer. It's incredibly useful for tailoring your marketing and messaging to different customer segments, creating a more personalized and engaging shopping experience.

The variety of templates available within the app is another impressive aspect. With numerous options to choose from, you can easily find a design that suits your brand's aesthetics and messaging style. This level of customization and flexibility is invaluable for businesses looking to make a unique impact on their customers.

What truly makes the BSS Product Labels & Badges app stand out are its unique features. It goes beyond basic label and badge functionality, offering innovative solutions that set your store apart from the competition. These unique features have added significant value to my business, and I'm continually impressed by the creative ways I can use them to enhance my product displays.

In conclusion, BSS Product Labels & Badges is a must-have app for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their product marketing and customer engagement efforts. It's affordable, incredibly useful, and packed with features that set it apart from the rest. Five stars all the way for this outstanding app!

Prabhuji's Gifts
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

We're using free version as it is enough for now. Easy to use. Customer service is excellent. Always fast and eager to help. All recommendations to use if you're looking smth like that.

Gentle Day
Lituania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 dicembre 2023

A great app that fully met our expectations. Very intuitive and easy to use even for those less technical. Also, great problem-solving skills from the support. Any time we had a situation, the support was very prompt to intervene and offer solutions. Thanks guys for making it easy for us!

MURMUR
Romania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and taking the time to share your positive feedback!

We're glad that the application fully met your expectations and that the support was prompt to offer solutions to any issues that arose. We really appreciate your recognition and are so glad that we were able to make the experience pleasant for you.

Thanks again!

14 dicembre 2023

Great Team! Really fast in helping and giving support! Fixed the problems right away! They even provided the needed code if ever it gets broken again when if ever we update our theme.

Scooteroo Perth Pty Ltd
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 25 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are very pleased that our team was able to quickly help and support you to fix the problems right away. We appreciate you noting that they even provided the necessary code should any problems arise in the future.

Thank you again for your positive feedback!

30 novembre 2023

The app is super cool and fully meets our expectations. We really enjoy working with it. I would also like to mention that we are very satisfied with the friendly and fast support. Top.

SAMYJU Kaffeerösterei
Germania
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 6 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We are delighted to hear that the app is super cool and has met your expectations. It makes us even more satisfied to know that you are happy with the friendly and fast support.

We really appreciate your feedback!

12 dicembre 2023

I highly recommend this app. The support Jolie offers prompt assistance and actively seeks ways to assist you. I am extremely satisfied. Thank you:)

YCHO
Lituania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
BSS Commerce ha risposto 14 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

5 gennaio 2024

Such great service! My website issue was resolved promptly with no problems.

Ibrandeverything
Regno Unito
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 gennaio 2024

Great app and has wonderful support. So many great features and options. Highly recommend.

BÉBÉBYDUNJA
Serbia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

This app is awesome. The customer service staff and their team of technicians are very professional. Helped me resolve a very big technical issue with my store and I really appreciate their efforts. Highly recommended to download.

WISUALARM