Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Mon cœur Balance

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I bought and used this app for a few months, everything worked fine.
But as soon as I added the seo.hidden meta-field, to hide some products from my website's search results, the labels and badges stopped working for these items. The support was of no help, and I currently have no solution. I will have to stop using this app.

Everything Keto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Whatever they did to change my badges broke my store and left my checkout button not work. I have emailed and NO response.

April 13, 2022

Dear,

Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in response since we just had a long national holiday.

Jinny from our team already reached you quickly via email and found out that the problem is caused by another external app or theme.

Thus, it is not in scope of our app to fix. Hope you can sympathize and stay tuned to the update of Shopify about the problem.

We will assit as far as we can if we have any helpful information.

Best regards,

BSS Commerce Team.

TheVendorMarketplace

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app kept crashing every time I tried to create a new label. Would not let me change text. When I tried to input text it would crash.

November 30, 2020

Hi,
I'm Stephanie from BSS Commerce. Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.
However, I doubt whether it is an Internet disconnection problem?
I've checked with some customers and they can still add text labels as normal.
Can you re-install the app and our technicians can check the problem for you right away?
Hope to hear from you soon.