Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

Marvin Ruby

The support team was very kind and helped me work through two issues super quickly! The app works great if you are looking for a few free custom labels.

自由朔

Support team is very kind and helpful, they replied email quickly and helped to resolve problem in few days, appreciate it!

methodmalaysia

fast respond. issue solved within 5 working days. compatible for both mobile and desktop version. recommended

BLEUBIRD APPAREL

I have been looking for an app which allows total customisation and this is the answer. Excellent customer service for a small issue I had.

Flawlessraiders.net

Instantly received assistance! Fixed in 10 min. Works like a charm, AND could use my GIFS animated images, small GIFS, for your labels. Download transparent animated images, called GIFS, online. size less than 2MB and will work too. Thank you again team for the assistance may Christ bless you all

The Design Store NZ

Great app & easy to use. Customer service is great & they get custom code done in no time :) Highly recommended.

C'est bon, c'est wallon

I have the free version, and you can already do a lot of stuff with it. I very happy by their customer service, and I'll probably pay the app in the future if our store increases in sales ! All the best and thank you for your responsiveness.

Wack Wholesale

Great customer service, quick and fast replies with a step by step guide if you are confused by anything. A great app for any website.

Ollie + Stace

5 Stars, no complaints! This app was perfect for my needs, whenever I came into a coding program, the support would reply quickly and go over and beyond!

Roulottes Lupien 2000 inc.

Super service rapide et personne très gentille. Je recommande fortement, encore et encore. Ils peuvent même aider pour les codes, ce qui est rare. Merci encore!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13