BSS Product Labels & Badges

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

Excellent app to display badges and labels on many products and pages! It's easy to install and make detailed customization that meets our needs.
Some labels didn't display correctly on our site due to an incompatibility with our theme  the first time, Jena and dev Tran Duc Nam made a quick fix and provided how to manage it when the same issue happens. I was surprised by how responsible and swift they were, considering it was the Lunar New Year holiday. Best support team! I'll definitely continue to use the app.

FINGER SUIT JAPAN(フィンガースーツ・ジャパン)
Japan
January 31, 2023

This app precisely meets my needs! When I required some minor adjustments, their support was ready to help and promptly resolved the issue.

Gernie
January 31, 2023

Great app to showcase multiple labels across many products. The customisation is easy and it looks great. The one and only time I had an issue, it was promptly solved by Jennie and Dinh Trong Linh. They were very responsive and almost immediately fixed the issue.

Due to the theme's incompatibility with the app, the label appeared on the menu slideshow at the top of the website and in the footer menu. Now my labels are working fine. Jennie kept me very well updated throughout and the tech guy Dinh Trong Linh was very efficient - both very professional. We really appreciate their excellent support service.

We hope this app will attract more customers and boost sales. The customer service team is among the best I've found on Shopify apps. Really good app, very useful for us. We are delighted to have discovered it. I will continue to use this app for when my store has sales and other promotions, to display badges on the product and collection pages. I will definitely suggest this app to my friends!

Komodoty

上手く表示がいかなかったのですが、担当のJolieさんが素早く回答をくれ、解決してくれました。

I struggled setting up the budge feature but Jolie replied and helped me solving this so quickly. The app is so simple and easy to use. highly recommended!

pomum nail
Japan
January 30, 2023

I have installed this for my stores to improve product display as well as boost sales. This program performs exactly what it claims. We have a high-level strategy, which is simple and easy to implement.We want to hide the badge on the product page while using the Free version of the app after first installing it. For my stores, Jennie is my main customer support. She and the tech guy Cao Nam Truong were able to tackle the problem quickly and effectively; the difficulties were resolved within 2 hours of being reported.

The app is presently working flawlessly on our website, and we are extremely pleased with it. Creating your own labels or badges is very easy and they look professional. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problem quickly. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more.

Thanks, BSS Commerce team. I'd strongly advise anyone wishing to show labels and badges on their items to use them.

Olivia Jewellery
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2023

We had an issue with the badges not showing in our store, but Jolie Nguyen and Dinh Trong Linh were quick to resolve and it is working great now! Very easy to use app.

RAGS.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 21, 2023

I'm really pleased with this app so far; it's providing exactly what I need.
I had an initial issue with getting some of the labels to display in the way I wanted them to so I sent a request for assistance.
It's worth mentioning at this point that the app developers are based in Hanoi, Vietnam and I am based in the UK with a 7 hour time difference. Additionally this issue arose on the eve of the Lunar New Year holiday (Tet) when everything in Vietnam shuts down for a week.
I received a really prompt reply from Jolie Nguyen who got her developers Tran Duc Nam, Dinh Trong Linh to resolve the issue within little more than an hour.
That was excellent service but it didn't finish there. I then had another problem I wanted solving and was quite happy to wait until after the holiday so was amazed to receive a response on the first day of their holiday advising me they had resolved the second issue as well !! I wish we could expect such amazing customer service here in the UK :) Thank you and chúc mừng năm mới

The Proper Tea Co
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 20, 2023

Great app and very helpful service! I had some questions and always got very quick replies from Jolie Nguyen and Dinh Trong Linh! Amazing Service and I recommendation for this app!

Welcome Surf Shop
France
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 19, 2023

Customer service is awesome! There was a small glitch when I first added some labels but they were proactive and had it fixed within a couple hours. To me service really matters!

Shop Nation Store
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 18, 2023

Very good services! Mrs Jolie help me to configure my labels very quickly. Good ap with "reasdy to use" labels in different langages

Jardin-Confort SA