Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Bonjour Baby Showers

Still haven't managed to get this app to work and installed it on monday.

Support is very very slow and their contact form doesn't work on their website, so had to contact them via Shopify. Hoping they can resolve my issues and get this app working.

Update: App is now working after their help but still haven't been given a reason as to why it wasn't. The labels they have set up are a bit of a mess - the collections page on mobile has the label overlapping the side and not showing on one of the products requested. On desktop not showing up on the collection page at all.

Customer service is very poor and very slow, I downloaded this nearly a week ago... It doesn't fill me with much confidence that if issues ever arise that they will be fixed let alone in a timely manner regardless of what plan you are on. Will stick with it for the time being but then will look at other apps with better customer service.

FURTHER UPDATE: They have emailed me 5 days later citing email issues, as to why this hasn't been fixed. None of the issues above have been resolved yet and have had to re-iterate what is wrong. Fingers crossed that this time it is fixed in a timely manner.

June 25, 2020

So sorry for all unhappy experiences with our app. All issues have been fixed now. And we have made a big progress to speed up the support time. Now you are free from worries. If you need any support, always drop us an email at our new support mail box: support@smartifyapps.com to help you handle every request. Thanks!

Mariscal Moda Hombre

How do I cancel the subscription so that no charge is generated?
I think that we should not say that there is a free plan.

June 4, 2019

Thank for your feed back. Once you confirmed charge you can cancel subscription by remove the app. We offer a free plan and you can see the detail of this plan in product description. That is just free for shops which have less 10 products. Thank you so much

Poshy Petals

The description says there is a free plan available but after installation it says something else. You get confronted with a free trial after which you should pay the 14.99 plan when the trial expires. The free plan option is not available.

June 4, 2019

Dear Sir,
Thank for your feed back. We offer a free plan and you can see the detail of this plan in product description. That is just free for shops which have less 10 products. Thank you so much

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Incredibly annoying app - has a fast scrolling marquee of other products on each page which is extremely distracting when you're trying to configure it. The app doesn't seem to include any labels by default so you have to make and upload your own which is quite a letdown considering the price!

Sportsntees

This app is terrible. It doesn't work. I watched the video 3 times and followed directions perfectly. It is not functioning correctly, showing the tag on the wrong products. I have been trying to make this thing work 2 hours. TERRIBLE!

Daily Urban Store

Sorry guys, but not worth the effort.

Label image was visible on random product images
Label text did not change with settings (maybe UI/UX of settings)
Label showed up on product description in some cases
Customer service email reply couldn't determine my name from signature..hmmm. Still using bots to reply?