Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Jordans Flooring Outlet

Hello! This app works really well I just noticed that with my latest theme update, the labels get hidden behind the product image on a product page (fine on a collection page). Is there a way to fix this?

June 19, 2019

Dear Sir,
Could you email us at support@boltpromotion.com so we can fix and support you?

Electric

The app worked perfectly on the PDP right away. It wasn't working on my Collection pages however so I contacted Support and they got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue. Works great now.

Unto This Last

More sophisticated than rival apps offering similar services

Raynie Phelps

Overall, the app is very good. It achieves its purpose of helping put labels / stickers onto products and collections, for things like "on sale", or "out of stock".

The one bad thing is, the UX/UI is a bit confusing, so it took a bit of effort to get the outcome I wanted. However, the SecomApp team was very helpful and responsive by email and ensured that all my questions were answered and even helped directly apply changes to my store, so their service made up for the bad app design.

Warm Knit Shop

Very useful app! Easy to use! Great addition to my site.Looking forward for your other apps.
Thank you Secomapp!

Restaurantfurnitureplus

A slight delay in working on our initial request, but once we started communicating, Louis was responsive and very helpful in fixing our issues. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Vape Shop Brighton

It's a very good app, does what you need. I just think it's a bit over priced at $40 a month sadly

Ocha Co

Pretty good app.... not for me though as I only have 12 products in my store.

Chill It

Overall good app, just what I need but loading speed not amazingly fast and have to make own labels which is not great for beginners