Smart Product Labels

Smart Product Labels | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Apothecary Products

Prompt, helpful support, but I've had to ask they to help push through our tags every time we add a new tag.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your words! 😊 We will keep working harder to make it a better app.

QualityFood

It is a very easy-to-use interface, and the support team is always available to assist. For instance, we had issues with the layout of our labels on the web design, and the support team instantly resolved it. Bravo, keep it up!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review 😊 If you still need our help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jordans Flooring Outlet

Hello! This app works really well I just noticed that with my latest theme update, the labels get hidden behind the product image on a product page (fine on a collection page). Is there a way to fix this?

June 19, 2019

Dear Sir,
Could you email us at support@boltpromotion.com so we can fix and support you?

Electric

The app worked perfectly on the PDP right away. It wasn't working on my Collection pages however so I contacted Support and they got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue. Works great now.

Unto This Last

More sophisticated than rival apps offering similar services

Raynie Phelps

Overall, the app is very good. It achieves its purpose of helping put labels / stickers onto products and collections, for things like "on sale", or "out of stock".

The one bad thing is, the UX/UI is a bit confusing, so it took a bit of effort to get the outcome I wanted. However, the SecomApp team was very helpful and responsive by email and ensured that all my questions were answered and even helped directly apply changes to my store, so their service made up for the bad app design.

Warm Knit Shop

Very useful app! Easy to use! Great addition to my site.Looking forward for your other apps.
Thank you Secomapp!

Restaurantfurnitureplus

A slight delay in working on our initial request, but once we started communicating, Louis was responsive and very helpful in fixing our issues. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Vape Shop Brighton

It's a very good app, does what you need. I just think it's a bit over priced at $40 a month sadly

Ocha Co

Pretty good app.... not for me though as I only have 12 products in my store.

Previous 1