Smart Product Labels

Smart Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Tubz UK

I would highly recommend this app, it works great and it's super easy to use and implement. Makes adding labels a breeze!

ACTARUS.FASHION

I have installed the app that I think is done really well. I asked the Smartify team for assistance and received fast and accurate support. I highly recommend the app.

July 2, 2021

Awww 🥰 Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. This gives us so much motivation to work harder.

Small Tattoos

The app does its thing, and when I had an issue with it they fixed it for me in a timely manner. Happy for now.

April 12, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! We are happy when you are happy. Please keep in touch with us to get further assistance anytime you need. 😍

BODYOUTLET.net

Very content with the Product Labels app and if you need help, they have an extremely competent and serviceminded support team.

March 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your words 😊 Also, thank you for being patiently waiting for our settings. We always do our best to make our customers satisfied with our services.

Hemlock Hat Co.

Functionality of the app is good. I did require some assistance from their team and once support got back to me they were responsive and helpful.

March 11, 2021

You made our day! 🥰 Thank you so much for your feedback!

toucca kids

super easy app to use. Even when the label was not positioned in a way that I wanted on my page, the tech support team was super responsive and quickly made the adjustment for us. Will definitely continue using the service!

December 16, 2020

Thank you for your kind review 😊. We will keep working hard to make our app better. Whenever you need help from us, don't hesitate to contact us!

MezeHub

We use this app for our sale banners. There have been a few issues with conflicts between our store theme and this app, but their support team was fast in fixing it.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using our app!

RealRooms

Didn't work on the Impulse template at first, emailed the developper and he/she fixed it. Works as advertised now.

December 11, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app to highlight promotions, pre-orders and sales with product labels. Required some assistance with the label display and it was dealt with very promptly and efficiently.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app.

666 CY Int'l Trading

Good App! Very responsive customer service. This App helped me a lot and the features are really practical!

December 11, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! We're happy to acknowledge that Product Labels app now becomes a part of your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12