DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 3, 2023

Super easy to use. I love the free customized label design. Julie was very responsive and helpful - my integration issue was resolved quickly. Thanks!

HappyMeow
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 26, 2023

Very helpful support by Julie, instant turnaround within minutes, highly recommended! Some useful tips as well.

Olan Living
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 12, 2023

the app works so well it is very easy to use, and the customer service is super fast.
thanks to the app and Juile!

Kuvings Deutschland
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 3, 2023

Great costumer service and efficient developers free of charge. Would use this app again and again. This app covers everything you might need and more.

Cowboygrill Kristiansand
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 29, 2022

Super responsive & helpful team. Received a response to an issue in a few minutes & was resolved by their team developer. App functions well, easy to make edits & update.

CULTIRA
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 19, 2022

I really like the app, it's easy to use with my own design for the badges. I had an issue with my theme not showing them but the team were straight onto fixing it within a few minutes. Very impressed.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 14, 2022

Fast and very good service. The app works well and the badges are exactly what I was looking for. 5 stars.

Cambouis Store
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 12, 2022

I absolutely recommend. Amazing app and Thanks for quick response Julie .
App works well, even better, the support staff is very helpful.

Bark Out Loud by Vivaldis
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 6, 2022

I have used this app for 2 years, and find it very useful on my Shopify Plus store. App works well, even better, the support staff is very helpful. They helped me dial in a couple requests quickly and easily despite it being late evening where they are located.

Lowbrow Customs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 26, 2022

Great app and sooo easy !!! Julie is so amazing and so helpful! Whatever you need Julie will help you to design it. I absolutely recommend. Thank you!!

nyxcases.com