Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

www.popgear.com

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

outletexit.com

Perfect!! Excellent!! After I install this App, I had several requests to attach labels on my products and asked App supplier(Bolt Promotion) and I invited Bolt promotion to my shop as a staff. Now everything is OK. Seeing is Believing!! visit my shop and take a look(outletexit.com)

CoalitionNutrition

App worked from the start but support was able to make it function even better. Exactly what we were looking for.

thekangaroostore

The customer service is good. They respond as soon as possible. I had an issue with the app they rectified in a day itself.

RUMM Living

We use this app to structure and add labels. If we find any issues regarding the functions the support-service is always happy to help you solve the problem.

sticks + stone, the label

The app is great. We had a few minor tech issues but all were resolved quickly via their free support service.

CrediThink

There were minor glitches showing labels on the products on our website. But, those were quickly solved. Prompt responding and awesome customer service from Louis!

Alternativa Webshop

Great support, thank you very much!
The developer replies really fast. He fixed all of the issues we had with using this app on our store theme.

Marique Yssel

Great service, had a small issue with the app was fixed in a very timely manner! would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10