Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Shop Froze

create a label in illustrator and uploaded to this app. it was fairly easy to do but did not work at first, i sent an email to support and within a few hours my problem was solved by them! overall very happy with the app and support.

Explorer1 Music

So far it has been working well. Had a little issue upon launch which customer support was quick to respond to and very helpful. A++++

Critter Country Supply Ltd.

Love how easy it is to customize product labels with this app! It allows us to showcase our online sale items, hot items, new products, and more while still looking professional. Louis from Bolt Promotion Support helped us tweak our labels just the way we wanted.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

www.popgear.com

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

outletexit.com

Perfect!! Excellent!! After I install this App, I had several requests to attach labels on my products and asked App supplier(Bolt Promotion) and I invited Bolt promotion to my shop as a staff. Now everything is OK. Seeing is Believing!! visit my shop and take a look(outletexit.com)

CoalitionNutrition

App worked from the start but support was able to make it function even better. Exactly what we were looking for.

thekangaroostore

The customer service is good. They respond as soon as possible. I had an issue with the app they rectified in a day itself.

RUMM Living

We use this app to structure and add labels. If we find any issues regarding the functions the support-service is always happy to help you solve the problem.

sticks + stone, the label

The app is great. We had a few minor tech issues but all were resolved quickly via their free support service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11