Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app to highlight promotions, pre-orders and sales with product labels. Required some assistance with the label display and it was dealt with very promptly and efficiently.

666 CY Int'l Trading

Good App! Very responsive customer service. This App helped me a lot and the features are really practical!

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

This app helped me with what I need and I really like the features it offers me. Their support has been very responsive and helpful to solve the issues I'm facing.

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

I've tested several app for the badge.. and this was the best choice for me...
Five star for the app, five star for support

hcstest-it

Five star to app, five star to the support...
I have create several badges based on condition in a simple and effective way..
top rating

Shop Froze

create a label in illustrator and uploaded to this app. it was fairly easy to do but did not work at first, i sent an email to support and within a few hours my problem was solved by them! overall very happy with the app and support.

Explorer1 Music

So far it has been working well. Had a little issue upon launch which customer support was quick to respond to and very helpful. A++++

Critter Country Supply Ltd.

Love how easy it is to customize product labels with this app! It allows us to showcase our online sale items, hot items, new products, and more while still looking professional. Louis from Bolt Promotion Support helped us tweak our labels just the way we wanted.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

www.popgear.com

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11