Reviews (539)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing product badges, with features like clickable badges and label prioritization. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy label management, and responsive customer support that offers custom modifications. The app caters to both small and larger stores with its free and paid plans.

May 13, 2024

I love this app so far! It is easy to set up and use. Love how the support team is quick to respond and help resolve any issues

irah hair
9 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Last time, the badge didn't show up on the front-end product, but their customer service fixed it super quickly. I really liked how clear their instructions and explanations were. Their CS is top-notch! Good job, Rossie's & Team. Thank you so much. Highly recommended!!!!

Jovian
Malaysia
3 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Works great and amazing customer support. Keep up the good work guys. Def recommended!

Mundo Bracelets
Netherlands
28 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Excellent app, I used labels for my website, its working excellent and customer support is amazing, Love to use for long term

Sxill
India
About 1 month using the app
March 29, 2024

We had an excellent experience with DECO Labels & Badges. Their app is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a breeze to navigate. Julie and Rossie provided swift responses and direct assistance, essential in addressing our queries. We can warmly recommend the app for anyone looking for a straightforward and effective solution to their needs.

Concert Gear
Sweden
3 days using the app
June 1, 2024

This team knows exactly what they need to do. Everything works beautifully without affecting the store's speed. I've tried various badge apps, but this one is the best. Special thanks to Rossie.

2024 May
South Korea
1 day using the app
May 7, 2024

amazing support team! they resolved my issue in no time and even went above and beyond to extend the features to the custom sections of my theme. Highly recommend the app

Ziggy Soaps
3 days using the app
March 13, 2024

The app works great. We had some integration issues but support was fast and friendly, with everything resolved promptly.

There are plenty of options available, and you can upload your own designs and logos.

Nottingham Carpets and Blinds
4 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Rossie was extremely prompt and helpful. Thank you Rossie!

Tamara Brink Art
About 1 month using the app
June 2, 2024

I had an issue with a display problem in my store, and I reached out to the support team through live chat. Rossie assisted me and resolved the issue quickly. Excellent app with fantastic service!

ข้อมูล บริษัท สยามตรายาง เอ็นเตอร์ไพรส์ จำกัด