Reviews (557)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing product badges, with features like clickable badges and label prioritization. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy label management, and responsive customer support that offers custom modifications. The app caters to both small and larger stores with its free and paid plans.

July 13, 2024

Great customer service and a nice app. Helped me fix some issues and they did it fast and well.

1SourceTool
2 days using the app
April 16, 2024

The app has everything we need for badges and labels and a super helpful customer service. Rossie as customer service was so kind and helpful on solving my store problem.

CHIEF SUPPLIES
Indonesia
About 1 month using the app
May 13, 2024

I love this app so far! It is easy to set up and use. Love how the support team is quick to respond and help resolve any issues

irah hair
9 days using the app
May 7, 2024

The customer service responded quickly and solved my problem well.

Onirr
China
3 months using the app
May 13, 2024

J'ai reçu un excellent service de la part de Rosie.

J'apprécie beaucoup cette application, elle est facile à utiliser et très bien conçue.

J'ai rencontré quelques difficultés avec l'ajustement de la taille des étiquettes et l'équipe s'est occupée de tout.

Ils font des suivis par e-mail et sont très accessibles. Je suis 100% satisfaite et je les recommande vivement.

Vibravie
2 months using the app
April 22, 2024

Rossie and her team are the best! They arranged to fix a little issue I had with the label not showing correctly, now it's all perfect:) thank you !!

Pressie - Ongles 3D aesthetic
France
6 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Rossie was extremely prompt and helpful. Thank you Rossie!

Tamara Brink Art
About 1 month using the app
June 2, 2024

I had an issue with a display problem in my store, and I reached out to the support team through live chat. Rossie assisted me and resolved the issue quickly. Excellent app with fantastic service!

ข้อมูล บริษัท สยามตรายาง เอ็นเตอร์ไพรส์ จำกัด
Thailand
2 days using the app
May 7, 2024

amazing support team! they resolved my issue in no time and even went above and beyond to extend the features to the custom sections of my theme. Highly recommend the app

Ziggy Soaps
3 days using the app
July 19, 2024

A recommendation from another merchant led me to download DECO. I have to say it really is the best and most convenient solution for creating great badges. For people who a) are not necessarily technically gifted or b) just want to save time, DECO is a great solution.
Special thanks to Rossie for her unique support. I must say I've had a few support calls and received a lot of nice support but Rossie is by far number 1 - very friendly and very quick with information + screenshots etc.

5/5 definite recommendation