Reviews (552)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing product badges, with features like clickable badges and label prioritization. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy label management, and responsive customer support that offers custom modifications. The app caters to both small and larger stores with its free and paid plans.

June 30, 2024

Their customer service was so patient responsive and and helpful. I recommend this app. It does require a bit of experience with web development, but not developer level. Their developers were able to log into my account as collaborators and repair any bugs we had. I recommend them for a very novice small business operator which is what we are. Thank you Rossie!

The Hat Harness
About 1 hour using the app
June 5, 2024

this app make my day easy. also good support team.

BibleStore
2 days using the app
May 23, 2024

I was able to create a label for my 'coming soon' products very quickly. Its very easy to follow and just took a few minutes to set up. I did run into the issue of text not displaying correctly on mobile. I reached out to support team and Rossie was so helpful. She fixed my issue within minutes and my website on computer & mobile is showing the label exactly as i wanted. Loving the app so far!

NAIMA MODEST WEAR COLLECTION
About 1 hour using the app
April 29, 2024

Very easy to use and has amazing customer support. Highly recommended !

House of Varada
13 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Easy to use, very user-friendly super app! The support is fast and helpful. I recommend! Rossie is great, solves everything :)

BABIOO
Hungary
5 days using the app
March 2, 2024

I've recently started using Deco Product Labels and Badges for my online store, and it has been a valuable addition to my e-commerce toolkit. As a small business owner, I understand the importance of creating visually appealing product displays to attract customers, and this app has helped me do just that.

ELEGANZAA BY MELISSA PRIVATE LIMITED
2 months using the app
June 1, 2024

A great plug-in. Customer service Rossie’s service is really great and she solved my problem quickly.

shopcinyolahair
China
4 days using the app
May 7, 2024

The customer service responded quickly and solved my problem well.

Onirr
China
7 days using the app
March 13, 2024

The app works great. We had some integration issues but support was fast and friendly, with everything resolved promptly.

There are plenty of options available, and you can upload your own designs and logos.

Nottingham Carpets and Blinds
4 days using the app
March 27, 2024

A few glitches during set up but the team got back to me and fixed very quickly within their office hours. Then, gave me a full report to double check that I was happy. And I am!

Gingerful