Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

Almox Militar

I tried a lot of apps before and this one is the best. Really great app! Easy to use and works well. Recommend!

Cartagena Services

The customer service has been amazing. The team was able to work with us throughout all the setup of the app, and were very helpful clarifying how the app works, and how to make everything work the way we needed it to. A responsive team is worth a lot when working on something like this. Looking forward to see what's next.

Tie-Fly

Good app for free, customer service responds in lightning speed, however app does not place lookup form on collection pages, its more suited as an extra menu item & page. It works & looks nice on on page, I had trouble with getting it to find products but it works great when set to all & searching min or max price. If you want to add it to collection pages that is considered a custom feature & will cost $70 for 2 hours of coding. Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com

Arredoz

excellent easy and fast application, very simple to understand, very fast and professional assistance, I recommend everyone to download it

Legacy Saint Jewelry

Great app + improvement to my product pages. Extremely attentive + helpful staff when I had a question. Thank you!

shop.rollingbigpower

This is a good app for product search. meet my needs.
This is a good app for product search. meet my needs.

AE Parts

Excellent app, does exactly what I need, easy for customers to search for specific items, easy to set up

Altered Latitudes

This app is awesome. I works like it's supposed too and it's easy to use. We had some special requests and reached out to the developer. Ihnat (Lead Software Developer) was open for our requests and was quick to implement them. He went above and beyond to make sure that the app works the way we needed it to work. I can highly recommend the app. Didn't come across a more helpful developer than Ihnat.

BAREbyBauer

Very happy! we have it to help people find the right face serum to match their skin needs and it works great. we even had amazing and fast help from the developers when i had an issue (which was my fault, not theirs)
awsome

Gryphon Estate Silver

Absolutely fantastic app! Exactly what we needed for a fairly complex search. Built 99% of it myself and just needed help with one little tweak and the team was very open to assisting me and turned around the final piece of the work very fast. If you are looking for an app that allows control over advanced search this is the best one that I found by far!

Previous 1 3 4