Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

James Coleman Studios Shop

I found this app after searching for an option that would allow me to filter products by type + tag + tag. This app did the trick and did it beautifully! I wanted to customize a few ways it worked and some of the appearance. The team behind the app helped and made it happen. Thanks!!

Parts And Items

We were looking for something simple to help our customers search our products. Because we deal in engine parts there are a lot of ways to search for each product. This app was exactly what we were looking for and very easy to setup.

We had one small issue (was not this apps fault, we installed another app that added code we were not aware of) and their support fixed it right away.

Thank you for making such a great free app.

deelytes.com

I must give this app FIVE yes 5 STARS. This app did exactly what I needed it to do. It does MORE than what they preview it to do. The capabilities are limitless. I did have a little problem getting it look right on my mobile device and reached out to their support. Well, let me tell you about that. Incredible....absolutely incredible. Nice, friendly, understanding, helpful, and Ihnat Kuksanau is amazing. Even though I sent him a ton of emails trying to explain what I needed he stay professional with me the entire time and was on top of things. If you would like to see it in action you can visit my page. www.deelytes.com

Hard Park Pro

This is a well made and easy to use app. The customer service team are responsive to questions in a timely manner and very helpful. We are extremely happy with the app and it's FREE! Definitely worth adding!

Styled By Charli

This app is absolutely amazing. The customer service team, Ihnat in particular, completely installed the entire thing for me. I also requested a fair few changes to suit my website better and that was done straight away! I am so happy with the app and cannot believe it is free! Definitely worth adding!

If you would like to check out how the app is integrated differently on my website the link is https://styledbycharli.com.au/collections/new-arrivals

Thank you again for this amazing app!

Materialcasa

Very good app and after interaction with developer now I've all text in my Language. Installation and configuration were both simple and functioned well out of the box.

Coily Kinky Tresses

I received great support. Thank you!

Brilyancellc

Very easy installation and setup. Currently getting some adjustments made by support. An excellent group to work with! Thank you very much!

Brushwood Nursery Clematis Specialists

Update: Changed to 5 stars after prompt, courteous interaction with developer. For a reasonable fee, the script was updated to resolve the issue below.
Very good feature for our store! Installation and configuration were both simple and functioned well out of the box. Just one complaint that keep me from giving it 5 stars: The form resets when you click the back button. Customer will have to select their filter needs each time.

Richenroute

Great app in comparison to the Paid ones available, along with an awesome support team should help be needed :)

Previous 1 3