Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

Coily Kinky Tresses

I received great support. Thank you!

Brilyancellc

Very easy installation and setup. Currently getting some adjustments made by support. An excellent group to work with! Thank you very much!

Brushwood Nursery Clematis Specialists

Update: Changed to 5 stars after prompt, courteous interaction with developer. For a reasonable fee, the script was updated to resolve the issue below. Very good feature for our store! Installation and configuration were both simple and functioned well out of the box. Just one complaint that keep me from giving it 5 stars: The form resets when you click the back button. Customer will have to select their filter needs each time.

Richenroute

Great app in comparison to the Paid ones available, along with an awesome support team should help be needed :)

Rolfprima

Great customer service - we had some issues in getting the app to work when we first downloaded it and the developer was right on it.

App now works just as designed and is a great addition to our site.

Smashmarketing

Great app. Very useful. The support is extremely responsive. They are very fast in responding to any problems. They helped me even during weekends. I didn't expect them to be responsive during weekends. They helped me with custom form. I definitely recommend this app. I could easily give them 10 stars if available.

Carbon Line Products

Great app and super responsive customer service! They helped me to get all filters up-and-running and making small adjustmentst. Higly recommended. Thanks guys!

Freshrents

Great app and even greater service. Just in the process of integrating it to our online store and it gives us all the filtering capabilities we need. The fact that it's free is a huge bonus. Thanks to Inhat for awesome support! - Samia @FreshRents

Hvntress

Really grateful to have found this free app! The support team is very responsive and helpful, too!

Easyfitpumps

Really useful app! and its a godsend they're giving it away for free. Use this person!

The ONLY limitation I ran into is that when you filter by tag value you can ONLY return one tag (ie if you want to filter for "petite sizes" you cant return 3 tags "Petite-Small", "Petite-Medium", "Petite-Large"), but their support team said it's a feature they're working on. So I look forward to that!

Previous 1