Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

AE Parts

Excellent app, does exactly what I need, easy for customers to search for specific items, easy to set up

Altered Latitudes

This app is awesome. I works like it's supposed too and it's easy to use. We had some special requests and reached out to the developer. Ihnat (Lead Software Developer) was open for our requests and was quick to implement them. He went above and beyond to make sure that the app works the way we needed it to work. I can highly recommend the app. Didn't come across a more helpful developer than Ihnat.

BAREbyBauer

Very happy! we have it to help people find the right face serum to match their skin needs and it works great. we even had amazing and fast help from the developers when i had an issue (which was my fault, not theirs)
awsome

Gryphon Estate Silver

Absolutely fantastic app! Exactly what we needed for a fairly complex search. Built 99% of it myself and just needed help with one little tweak and the team was very open to assisting me and turned around the final piece of the work very fast. If you are looking for an app that allows control over advanced search this is the best one that I found by far!

Agrawal Publications

this lookup app is awesome. i tried atleast 10 apps until i found one that is actually very easy to use, flexible to my requirement and actually free.

educart.net

Loving this app for product filtering. simple and effective. shopify should push it higher in search results as it wasn't easy to find.

Examcart

A great app to achieve a missing functionality in shopify and amazing support. definitely recommend.

James Coleman Studios Shop

I found this app after searching for an option that would allow me to filter products by type + tag + tag. This app did the trick and did it beautifully! I wanted to customize a few ways it worked and some of the appearance. The team behind the app helped and made it happen. Thanks!!

Parts And Items

We were looking for something simple to help our customers search our products. Because we deal in engine parts there are a lot of ways to search for each product. This app was exactly what we were looking for and very easy to setup.

We had one small issue (was not this apps fault, we installed another app that added code we were not aware of) and their support fixed it right away.

Thank you for making such a great free app.

deelytes.com

I must give this app FIVE yes 5 STARS. This app did exactly what I needed it to do. It does MORE than what they preview it to do. The capabilities are limitless. I did have a little problem getting it look right on my mobile device and reached out to their support. Well, let me tell you about that. Incredible....absolutely incredible. Nice, friendly, understanding, helpful, and Ihnat Kuksanau is amazing. Even though I sent him a ton of emails trying to explain what I needed he stay professional with me the entire time and was on top of things. If you would like to see it in action you can visit my page. www.deelytes.com

Previous 1 3 4