Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

Gemworldonline

pretty useless to me
it did not ever work
honestly i think its better for paid options!! for free it hardly works

Modasexyboutique

After configure it and spending some time, it didn´t work

Paumco

App looked promising but was just down right disappointing, and so was the customer service when trying to resolve issues. What should have been a simple app turned into a big mess on. I would create a product filter form, save it, and the form would disappear completely! I would just create again and again and the same would happen. When I was able to get a test form to work, I couldn't even get my embedded code to place it in with my products as the button was broken! I tried contacting customer service MULTIPLE times over the last few weeks and my emails were either ignored or halfheartedly responded to. Didn't take my complaint seriously and just responded, "all works fine on our end." This looked like such a good simple app that would be hard to mess up, but they did. In the end I think the problem came from their "tag based" filter. Any time it was added and my tags implemented seemed to be when the form crashed. If they'd taken a little more time to look into my issue and didn't ignore my multiple emails, I wouldn't have to be so cruel in my review. If I could leave 0 stars, I would.