Product Lookup Form

Product Lookup Form | Reviews

by Elastic Soft

Create product filters and forms for better search experience

CARL KAPP

This is a great app. Highly recommended. Easy to use and set up. Also customer support are really responsive

Miniature Hub

I use this app to provide a targeted alternative to finding products on my page. It uses the tag system so, as long as all products are tagged correctly, a robust series of look ups can be combined into a quick way to find a specific product.
The support has always been amazing as well even for the free version, from customizations to integrations. Highly recommend.

Digifast

Very convenient APP! We thought it only can do the way in default. But they actually can customize the layout. We love it.

Simply Antivirus

This App is very easy to set up and is very straight forward for the customer to operate. It certainly helps customer home in the product that they actually need. The support has been amazing and I cannot rate these guys highly enough, they have been fantastic. For a free app, this is one that every site really needs and I believe would certainly help retain customers. Really well-done guys on a super App.

I was also able to customise to suit my type of products and simply set the search tags to apply within the products. I cannot rate the guys behind this App highly enough, their communication has been fantastic and the speed in turning my extra paid requests around has more than exceeded my expectations. 5 Stars Guys couldn't have asked for better service.

Warehaus

Great app, thank you! I was looking around but couldn't find anything suitable until I found this app! User friendly and serves its purpose well!

YeniOyuncaklar.com

App works well. Super fast support. I wrote them for 2 different support issue. They solved in couple minutes. Recommended!

Almox Militar

I tried a lot of apps before and this one is the best. Really great app! Easy to use and works well. Recommend!

Cartagena Services

The customer service has been amazing. The team was able to work with us throughout all the setup of the app, and were very helpful clarifying how the app works, and how to make everything work the way we needed it to. A responsive team is worth a lot when working on something like this. Looking forward to see what's next.

Arredoz

excellent easy and fast application, very simple to understand, very fast and professional assistance, I recommend everyone to download it

Legacy Saint Jewelry

Great app + improvement to my product pages. Extremely attentive + helpful staff when I had a question. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5