Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

Dollar Sound Club

The app stopped working with certain features and now I can't add new playlists all together. For the past few months I've been trying to reach customer service to resolve these issues (even went through Shopify support for them to reach out on my behalf) and I've had ZERO response. They do not have customer service working for customers even with their online chat option. Seeing as my site needs an app like this, It's beyond frustrating to not get help. Definitely taking my money elsewhere to a new app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Shopify recently updated their API which was causing to search for new products. We have resolved it and you should be able to create new playlist now. Please check it and let us know if you have any issues.

LittleMissKawaii

I uninstalled this app due to it increasing the size of my homepage but the shocking bit is that even after uninstalling the app i am still being charged for their pro plan. I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone

December 4, 2019

Hello,

First of all, our app doesn’t put load on website. If our app putting load on your website, you could have asked our live support to check and resolve.

As far as billing is concerned, there is no way anyone will be charged after app uninstallation as long as he is not charged for the days he used the app.

Please let us know if you have any more concerns

Vulk

Didn't work, was messing with my theme

Sherv

Does not work I hope my credit card does not get charge repeatedly