Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms | Reviews

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops

Finally found the app I was looking for for weeks, it enables to showcase specific songs on specific pages, and the support team edited the code to give me something 100% custom, I can't thank them enough for that. Seriously, thank you guys.

Feel Good Vinyl

Very good app if you need music playlist for your shop. Easy and fast after-sell if you meet a problem with the app. My shop is really better with this app. I can create a playlist for each product. Easy to use and personalize.

MVNEY CO$METICS

This app was everything I was looking for, a customizable music player which you can upload your music to and create your own playlists. You can even customize it to match your stores theme! I had the pleasure of speaking to Rarvinder who helped me immensely with troubleshooting any technical issues with my music player! Great customer service, they were able to help me immediately and completely and it is late at night where I am.

Eglow’s Dollhouse

They went far and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Really great service. I would recommend 100%. Thank you

GHOST-SAMPLES

So far so good. Easy to us & the customer support was a1.. fast and sorted what i needed pretty fast even though it was over the weekend. Keep it up

gmhCafe Store

Perfect music player for our needs. Super simple, customizable templates, plays full music piece. Player is in full view of customers at all times. Websyms Customer Service has been great. Thumbs up

Happy Blaze Box

Love it thank you! They helped me get everything loaded and working. Customer service was awesome.

Traffickers

This app is so so so amazing ! Very Useful to use and very very easy to use. 5 stars from me!!!!!!!

alchohol-sg

Excellent app! If you want to engage your customers and want them to spend more time on your site, this is the app. Very happy.

Bracken Guitars

I use this app for my guitar page and its perfect! Would love to see some more and better themes for the music players but these will do the trick!

Previous 1 3