Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

N8Flair

The app is very easy to use, works great. The support replied instantly. Definitely can recommend this one.

Happy Blaze Box

Love it thank you! They helped me get everything loaded and working. Customer service was awesome.

Traffickers

This app is so so so amazing ! Very Useful to use and very very easy to use. 5 stars from me!!!!!!!

alchohol-sg

Excellent app! If you want to engage your customers and want them to spend more time on your site, this is the app. Very happy.

Bracken Guitars

I use this app for my guitar page and its perfect! Would love to see some more and better themes for the music players but these will do the trick!

2WATCHES.COM

Just amazing ! Great customer service 2. Now shoppers will feel more your store and culture around it trough setting up the right ambiance. This is in my opinion give a little great boost to our sales :). Thank you guys !

Annick of the Wild Grass

This app is sweet and simple. You can add a song or a playlist of songs to your Shopify store just like in your favorite shop in town. You just need to get the mp3 music file you want and add it to your playlist in this app which connects directly to your shop.
The feature I love most is being able to completely hide the widget for the app on your store. This is the only music player app you can completely hide - so the focus remains on your store and products.
If you want to add music to your shopping experience this is the best app out there :)

Atticteatox

Great customer service and really good app product. I would happily recommend.

Byc Shops

I needed a little help, but this is great if you just want to have it on your home page. You can also add to product pages.

Otr World

Works great for my needs and site. Support was very helpful and helped getting me started.

Previous 1