Geolocation Pop Up Warnings

Product Warnings, Shipping Warning Labels, Prop 65 Alert Note

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

russell+hazel

So far so good with this app. I'm using it to display a prop 65 warning on products. What really sold me on this particular app is that I didn't like where the warning placement was on my product page so I reached out to support. Their support chat was so quick, not only to assess my problem, but they had me in touch with one of their devs within a few minutes in the same chat and he modified the placement right away. That level of service was impressive.

Skate Hub

Time spent using app About 1 month

I needed a quick way to add the CA Prop 65 warning to all product pages. Geolocation Warnings & Pop Ups did the trick.

Boutique 8

Really easy to use - had my warning on selected products up and ready to go in less than 1 minute, no exaggeration. Thanks!

myHoldal

Location Lebanon

What an amazing App and Easy to use, it took me 1 minute to add my message by location, also what a great support system they have, they reply back and support on the spot. LOVE IT.

Grout360

Time spent using app About 2 months

I needed a popup for International customers only and the app works great. It pops up once per day, per product opened, which is setup in the configuration. Custom service is great and has a fast response time.

Moon Freya

Location France

This app is simple, user-friendly and efficient. To top it off, customer service is an A+. You can't go wrong with this one.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app! Support is fast and efficient. I would recommend it to everyone who needs warnings on their website.

Naomi Rose Essentials

I used the app so that I could create an alert for my customers. I am so very happy. Excellent app!!

simplyfrenchvintage

Location France

Very Good App. It does what it says on the can - brilliant. I used it for pop ups on sellected products for customers in a specific country. Great customer support - Quick and Clear. Great value for money and the best app I have used on Shopify. Thank you

Shady Hill Luxury Flowers

Location Australia

I used this app to pop up an upodated information for delivery . It helps a lot. I would recomond you to try this too.

Previous 1