Geolocation Warnings & Pop Ups

Geolocation Warnings & Pop Ups

by Effective Apps

Location-based Warning Popups before Checkout & Add to Cart

Naomi Rose Essentials

I used the app so that I could create an alert for my customers. I am so very happy. Excellent app!!

simplyfrenchvintage

Very Good App. It does what it says on the can - brilliant. I used it for pop ups on sellected products for customers in a specific country. Great customer support - Quick and Clear. Great value for money and the best app I have used on Shopify. Thank you

Shady Hill Luxury Flowers

I used this app to pop up an upodated information for delivery . It helps a lot. I would recomond you to try this too.

CScompanies

Great App, Perfect customer service. When I installed the app they were running maintenance of the server. I had issues. It took them 10 minutes to answer me back and help me installed the warning note to my website themselves. Great fast response, good customer service too.

ThatDaily.uk

After a not so good start, the installation and all worries were soon readjusted with the snappy response of the support team. They have now resolved the problems and everything is working perfectly well.

Even open to suggestions and adjustments to help the app along which is always nice to see developers willing to work with merchants!

Not to mention this app amongst others is very competitively priced!