Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mai 2023

As all the other commenters have said, this app comes with excellent customer service - even though they're across the globe and a 12hr time difference from me, I wake up to things being fixed, with very pleasant customer service messages in my inbox. The app does what I wanted it to do - it allows me to add more varied options for products in my shop, and add photo swatches with additional details easily.

FireflyBazaarTX
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 10 mai 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that our customer service was helpful and we appreciate your feedback on the product that allows you to add more varied options for products in your shop, and add photo swatches with additional details easily. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are thrilled that you are pleased with the service you received.

31 août 2023

A really helpul app. Without that App my products are just half that good. And a very fast Shopify Support Team! Jolie Nguyen had answers for All questions and works very efficent. Also always very friendly!
Thanks Jolie!

TesoroSensal
Allemagne
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 6 septembre 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star review.

We really appreciate your kind words and your enthusiasm for our app and support team! Thank you for acknowledging the value and hard work that has gone into making our app and customer service top-notch - we could not have asked for a better review!

Thank you again for your support.

17 juillet 2023

Cannot rate this product and and team highly enough. We used it to get some extra variant options set up and when we were having issues the team went above and beyond to get things set up and styled right plus even give us tips and pointers on how to get things done.

Completely worth using. Lovely developer team behind the scenes.

Big shout out to Jennie P!

My Store
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 24 juillet 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We are glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with our product and team. Our agent deserves a massive congratulations for going above and beyond to get your options set up and styled right. We are very delighted to have earned your 5 star rating!

11 juillet 2023

I am very happy with this application because it is very easy to use, even for someone like me who is not very good with machines.
It is easy to operate, but if I have any questions, I can contact them immediately via e-mail or chat box. Besides, I'm in Japan and they respond instantly and politely enough that I don't feel the time difference.
Not only do they tell you how to make corrections or change settings, but in most situations the support team will edit directly on your behalf!

I can say that I recommend them so much that there is no reason not to!

La douceur
Japon
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 17 juillet 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

I am very glad you are pleased with the ease of use of our application as well as the responsiveness and politeness of our support team. We are happy you recommend us.

Again, thank you for your kind words!

26 février 2024

Simple, clean and fast.
Really good support that solved my issue within an hour!!

medgravyr
Suède
17 avril 2023

great and easy access I was very shocked that each option has a demo for you to learn and navigate through each process I love this app thank you so much

Royalty Hair Extensions
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 19 avril 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with the options with demos that are easy to learn and navigate! We are grateful for your support and love hearing from you. Thank you!

6 octobre 2023

Had some initial issues with integrating into my theme, but Joy was so helpful in getting it solved! Only took a few days to get multiple issues fixed and now the store is up and running. Don't freak out if it doesn't install perfectly, just ask for help!

Unfinished Apparel
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 16 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We appreciate your positive review and are so pleased that our agent was able to get your issues sorted out quickly.

We are glad to have been of service and hope that you continue to have a great experience.

14 juillet 2023

Very Very happy.
Plugin has a great range of functionality. Little incompatibilities with our third party theme were solved in less than 12 Hours. Outstanding Support!

Thanks to the Add-On we were able to transfer our big variations from Shopware to Shopify flawlessly.

lueftungsmarkt - Technik rund ums Haus
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 17 juillet 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We appreciate your kind words regarding the range of functionality our plugin offers and the excellent support provided even with third-party themes. Your positive comments regarding our plugins ability to transfer varied data between Shopware and Shopify quickly and seamlessly serves as great feedback of our endeavors.

We consider your review as a great recognition of our efforts and quality of work.

9 juin 2023

Very great app!
In my previous webshop I needed developers to build in something like this, but now I don't need any developers at all.

Besides the app works great, the help on the chat is perfect. I already ask several questions and they helped me immediately and everything is fixed.
Thanks!

Beddenplein.nl
Pays-Bas
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 15 juin 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We're so glad to hear that you don't need any developers and that our online chat support was efficient and helpful. We appreciate your kind words and your support!

4 octobre 2023

Great app, easy to use, and most importantly good and fast customer service!

Big Mum's Samosas
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
BSS Commerce a répondu 5 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We truly appreciate your kind words about our great app, easy to use features, and our excellent customer service! Your positive feedback is highly valued.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!