Avaliações (183)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de julho de 2024

The vendor is so responsive and helpful, solved my problem with hours. Even though I'm not yet a paid customer.

Thanks again!

Syzjewelry
China
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

3 de julho de 2024

Outstanding feature for our shop where we sell customized products.
BSS make sure the customers can add the information they want engraved on the products and there are a lot of options for adding price etc.
A big deal for us since Shopify does not have this feature integrated.

The support is really fast and accurate with great respons via Chat. Much appreciated.

Vasaboden
Suécia
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 8 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you find our customization feature to be an outstanding feature for your shop. We are glad that it has provided added value for your business. It's great to know that our support team has been fast, accurate, and responsive.

We appreciate your feedback!

3 de julho de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the BSS Variant Options plugin for my Shopify store, and I am thoroughly impressed. The plugin itself is incredibly versatile, allowing me to easily manage and display various product variants in a user-friendly manner. It has greatly enhanced the shopping experience for my customers by providing clear and attractive options for each product.

A special thank you to the support team who went above and beyond to assist me with configuring my "Add to Cart" button to redirect directly to the cart page. They were quick to respond, incredibly supportive, and resolved the issue efficiently. Their kindness and care throughout the process were greatly appreciated.

Overall, the BSS Variant Options app is a fantastic addition to any Shopify store. With such a responsive and helpful support team, I have high hopes for the app's continued success and development. Highly recommended!

It Just Doesn't Stop
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 8 de julho de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience using our plugin for your Shopify store. We appreciate your kind words about the versatility of the plugin and the exceptional support provided by our team. We are delighted to have been able to enhance your customers' shopping experience.

We look forward to continuing to support you and your store's success.

11 de julho de 2024

The BEST app for end user UI display, ease of complex variant, sku and pricing options. STELLAR customer support - THE BEST APP for complex product variants. Highly recommended!

Japandi Supply House
Estados Unidos
8 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

11 de junho de 2024

BSS Commerce came to my rescue when a critical issue threatened to disrupt my e-commerce operations. Their prompt response and efficient resolution of the problem were commendable. The team's expertise and dedication ensured that the issue was solved on time, minimizing any potential business impact. I am immensely grateful for their swift and effective assistance, and I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of reliable e-commerce support.

Atarangee Shop
Índia
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review!

We are delighted to hear that our prompt response, efficient resolution, expertise, and dedication helped minimize any business impact for you.

We are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to assisting you further in the future.

13 de maio de 2024

BSS product variants options is a great app. Had some issues with installing the app on my custom theme. Their support was great responded quickly and fixed the issue. App works great and I am able to provide custom options for all of my products.

Exotic Flowers & Gifts
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 15 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you found our BSS product variants options app helpful. We are glad that our support team was able to assist you promptly and resolve the installation issue. It's great to know that the app is working well for you and enabling custom options for all your products.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

9 de julho de 2024

Best experience on Shopify ever, their customer support is top notch, they answer super quick and help you solve all the issues you have, super happy with their service, thank you so much.

Apex Media™
França
25 dias usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 12 de julho de 2024

8 de maio de 2024

Very nice application that works well, and very good customer service! Thank you very much!

DrySparkle
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 15 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

1 de abril de 2024

I absolutely love the way this app is organized. I save so much time by duplicating options instead of re-doing every item page like I used to. The support has also been wonderful and they always answer quickly and solve my problems. The only downside is that I can't keep track of stock if using their options to show my customers different colours/styles. But that is a Shopify issue, and not up to the app developers. Really hope shopify deals with that soon!

Brightly Yours
Canadá
18 de junho de 2024

Really good app, solve my problems perfectly! Also the service is pretty good, response fast and nice!

Tinybook Whispers