Avaliações (178)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de agosto de 2023

A really helpul app. Without that App my products are just half that good. And a very fast Shopify Support Team! Jolie Nguyen had answers for All questions and works very efficent. Also always very friendly!
Thanks Jolie!

TesoroSensal
Alemanha
5 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 6 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing 5-star review.

We really appreciate your kind words and your enthusiasm for our app and support team! Thank you for acknowledging the value and hard work that has gone into making our app and customer service top-notch - we could not have asked for a better review!

Thank you again for your support.

12 de julho de 2023

The application works exceptionally well, and the support provided is prompt, accurate, and fulfilled my requirements. I am highly satisfied with its performance. The customer service team was efficient in addressing my concerns and ensuring a smooth experience. The application's functionality met my expectations, and it proved to be reliable and effective. I appreciate the responsiveness and dedication of the support team in resolving any issues that arose. I highly recommend this application to others seeking a reliable solution that delivers excellent results. Please continue the great work and keep up the outstanding support.

TO BE - Balevski.eu - България
Bulgária
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and kind words!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us and for recommending the application to others. We are grateful for your feedback and the recognition to our hard-working customer service team. We strive to continue providing excellent service and product experience.

Thank you!

10 de outubro de 2023

I've been using this app for a few months now for my wholesale store and everything has been great. I've experienced little to no issues and when I have had any confusion, their support staff answers promptly and efficiently. I would happily recommend this for anybody looking for functionality and customization to their store.

Crain of California
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 16 de outubro de 2023

Thank you very much for the amazing 5 star review!

It is wonderful to hear that you have been using our app for a few months with little to no issues and that the support staff is helpful when you have any confusion.

We appreciate and thank you for your recommendation.

22 de setembro de 2023

BSS is a great app to use. I had some queries and someone got back to me really fast and helped me fix the problem. Would definitely recommend! Great service.

Locket + Storm
Reino Unido
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 27 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

6 de outubro de 2023

Had some initial issues with integrating into my theme, but Joy was so helpful in getting it solved! Only took a few days to get multiple issues fixed and now the store is up and running. Don't freak out if it doesn't install perfectly, just ask for help!

Unfinished Apparel
Estados Unidos
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 16 de outubro de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We appreciate your positive review and are so pleased that our agent was able to get your issues sorted out quickly.

We are glad to have been of service and hope that you continue to have a great experience.

13 de novembro de 2023

Excellent customer service! App needs some more features like effects and other variants for color swatch. Overall 4/5. Customer service 5/5!

PressMark
Finlândia
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 20 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

6 de dezembro de 2023

great application with best customer support.

Bling Factory
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

3 de agosto de 2023

It worked very well once the app was installed and configured By Emma and the technician.

This app allows me to add configurations to make the leather journal custom to their liking.

Thank you once again.

Grierson Studio
Austrália
29 dias usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and kind words about our agent and the technician!

We're so glad they got the app installed and configured so quickly and that you're pleased with how our app allows you to customize your leather journal.

We really appreciate your positive feedback!

8 de novembro de 2023

I recently integrated the 'BSS: Product Variants Options' app into my online store to enhance my product listings with custom fields. My experience has been nothing short of amazing, particularly due to the exceptional support and service provided by their team.

A special mention goes to Jennie, who was a cornerstone in ensuring a seamless experience. I faced some technical challenges initially, but Jennie and the tech team addressed these issues with remarkable efficiency and speed. Their response was not just quick; it was coupled with care and a personalised touch that is rare in customer service today.

The 'BSS: Product Variants Options' app itself has transformed how my products are presented. The ability to add custom fields easily has allowed for greater flexibility and a more detailed display of product information, enhancing my customers' shopping experience. The app is user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with my store, making it a valuable asset for any online merchant.

If you're looking for an app to add custom fields to your products, 'BSS: Product Variants Options' is the way to go. Not only will you be using a tool that greatly enhances your product listings, but you'll also have the support of an incredible team who are genuinely dedicated to your success.

Thank you to Jennie and the entire BSS team for your phenomenal support. Your hard work and dedication make a significant difference!

personalmoments
Reino Unido
2 dias usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 10 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and your 5-star review!

We are so pleased that our team and Jennie in particular has provided you with an exceptional customer service experience. Your feedback is invaluable and we are so delighted that the app has transformed how your products are presented.

Again, thank you for your review - we are so grateful for your kind words and are thrilled to be able to help you in this way.

1 de novembro de 2023

We make personalized pet ID tags so it's important for us to collect personalization details from customers when they make a purchase. BSS Product Variants Options app is easy to install. The option fields created seamlessly match the looks of our theme. Although we had problems with showing the options/variants in the cart in the beginning, it only took one email for BSS to understand our problem and they fixed it within the same day! Special shoutout to Emma who guided us through the process in a very professional manner.

Bashtags
Hong Kong, RAE da China
3 dias usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 10 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

We really appreciate the kind words about our app. It's always great to hear how easy it was for you to install the app and create product variant options.

Your positive review means a lot to us. Thank you again!