Avaliações (182)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de fevereiro de 2023

This is a great app that I put on the site. All the features work great. I had some problems while installing it, so I contacted support and they helped me quickly. Especially thanks to Emma and the technician (Nguyen Duc Duong).

StarCasesCo
Letônia
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 23 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so ecstatic to know that you were able to get the app installed with the help of our support staff especially Emma and Nguyen Duc Duong. Thank you for your positive feedback on the app and its features!

13 de janeiro de 2023

This app is both elegant and easy to use. We have a few minor glitches with the installation and reached out to BSS Commerce for support. Through a little bit of back and forth we were able to resolve the issue and the app is driving additional conversions on our site. It's worth noting that we received exceptional and incredibly patient team members June Nguyen and their developer Huy The Nguyen who quickly fixed our issue. All the CSS and the app are great, and I found the app is kind of easy to set up. Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to seeing all the updated features that this app will bring me, team. If you are looking for a user-friendly app, try to check this app from the BSS team.

Cosy Canvas
Lituânia
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

13 de março de 2023

It's perfect! They are very responsive and competent.

Mon Petit Sitron
França
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your kind words about our responsiveness and competence. We are grateful for such a positive review. |

10 de junho de 2023

The app was exactly what I wanted I was able to add all the variants I wanted and Didn't have to go through a tedious process to set up where the options showed on my product page and the customer support is top notch

Luxury Hair Extensionz
Canadá
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 15 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are delighted to hear that the app was exactly what you wanted and that you were able to easily add all the variants you desired and didn't have to go through a tedious set up process. We also appreciate your compliments for our customer support team. Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

Thank you for your kind words!

11 de julho de 2023

I am very happy with this application because it is very easy to use, even for someone like me who is not very good with machines.
It is easy to operate, but if I have any questions, I can contact them immediately via e-mail or chat box. Besides, I'm in Japan and they respond instantly and politely enough that I don't feel the time difference.
Not only do they tell you how to make corrections or change settings, but in most situations the support team will edit directly on your behalf!

I can say that I recommend them so much that there is no reason not to!

La douceur
Japão
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating!

I am very glad you are pleased with the ease of use of our application as well as the responsiveness and politeness of our support team. We are happy you recommend us.

Again, thank you for your kind words!

7 de janeiro de 2023

A big shout out to Joy Nguyen and Nguyen The Huy who solved my issue! I had some incompatibility issues between BSS option app and Pickup app. At first the two apps were not compatible with each other. Then I reached for both dev team of both apps and I received great support from them, especially BSS team! BSS dev team, especially dev Nguyen The Huy exchanged a lot of information about checkout button event and add cart event with the dev team of Pickup app via Joy Nguyen - support agent. Joy is attentive and always caring to my case. Then they do all things about the coding system for my site about the compatibility event and thankfully, it seems working. Though the Pickup app is not totally compatible with BSS option app (due to the another app changing some “action” of form cart page, which leads to null value), dev expert Nguyen The Huy has manually edited code for my only site so that both 2 apps work well at my site. I highly recommend you guys come to reach the support service of this app if you want to have any incompatibility issue and any app issue. Joy then told me to remove the payPal options from product and cart page so that the app run well. Thank you guys so much for your detailed dedication!

CakeBoulevard
Reino Unido
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 13 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

12 de julho de 2023

The application works exceptionally well, and the support provided is prompt, accurate, and fulfilled my requirements. I am highly satisfied with its performance. The customer service team was efficient in addressing my concerns and ensuring a smooth experience. The application's functionality met my expectations, and it proved to be reliable and effective. I appreciate the responsiveness and dedication of the support team in resolving any issues that arose. I highly recommend this application to others seeking a reliable solution that delivers excellent results. Please continue the great work and keep up the outstanding support.

TO BE - Balevski.eu - България
Bulgária
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and kind words!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us and for recommending the application to others. We are grateful for your feedback and the recognition to our hard-working customer service team. We strive to continue providing excellent service and product experience.

Thank you!

14 de julho de 2023

Very Very happy.
Plugin has a great range of functionality. Little incompatibilities with our third party theme were solved in less than 12 Hours. Outstanding Support!

Thanks to the Add-On we were able to transfer our big variations from Shopware to Shopify flawlessly.

lueftungsmarkt - Technik rund ums Haus
Alemanha
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We appreciate your kind words regarding the range of functionality our plugin offers and the excellent support provided even with third-party themes. Your positive comments regarding our plugins ability to transfer varied data between Shopware and Shopify quickly and seamlessly serves as great feedback of our endeavors.

We consider your review as a great recognition of our efforts and quality of work.

18 de abril de 2023

Fantastic app that does exactly what we need. My theme made the automatic integration difficult, so the support team worked extremely hard to manually integrate it and it works perfectly. They've been able to fulfil every request I've had. A big shout out to June for being so proactive with communicating with me.

SoPablo
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are truly grateful for your kind words and are delighted that our support team was able to work with you to manually integrate your theme and make everything work perfectly. We are overjoyed that every request you've had has been fulfilled. We also appreciate your acknowledgement of our agent's great communication skills. Thank you for being such an amazing customer!

16 de março de 2023

This app has taken so much stress out of creating my website for my small business! When i first started working on building my website through Shopify i felt so overwhelmed and as a beginner had no idea how to achieve the vision in had in my head, after coming across this app and struggling to work out how to use it i reached out to support and Emma has been absolutely amazing not only has she walked me through each of the extras that i wanted to add she logged into my website and has made sure everything i had already done was correct. I am so great full for her help and highly recommend this app!

K & I Creations
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) deixou uma resposta 17 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so glad to hear that our app has taken so much stress out of creating your website for your small business! We are also so glad that you got the help you needed from our support member. It's encouraging to know that the agent was able to help you achieve the vision that you had in mind. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation! |