BSS Product & Variants Options

BSS Product & Variants Options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 13, 2023

This app is both elegant and easy to use. We have a few minor glitches with the installation and reached out to BSS Commerce for support. Through a little bit of back and forth we were able to resolve the issue and the app is driving additional conversions on our site. It's worth noting that we received exceptional and incredibly patient team members June Nguyen and their developer Huy The Nguyen who quickly fixed our issue. All the CSS and the app are great, and I found the app is kind of easy to set up. Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to seeing all the updated features that this app will bring me, team. If you are looking for a user-friendly app, try to check this app from the BSS team.

Cosy Canvas
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 10 days
BSS Commerce replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

January 7, 2023

A big shout out to Joy Nguyen and Nguyen The Huy who solved my issue! I had some incompatibility issues between BSS option app and Pickup app. At first the two apps were not compatible with each other. Then I reached for both dev team of both apps and I received great support from them, especially BSS team! BSS dev team, especially dev Nguyen The Huy exchanged a lot of information about checkout button event and add cart event with the dev team of Pickup app via Joy Nguyen - support agent. Joy is attentive and always caring to my case. Then they do all things about the coding system for my site about the compatibility event and thankfully, it seems working. Though the Pickup app is not totally compatible with BSS option app (due to the another app changing some “action” of form cart page, which leads to null value), dev expert Nguyen The Huy has manually edited code for my only site so that both 2 apps work well at my site. I highly recommend you guys come to reach the support service of this app if you want to have any incompatibility issue and any app issue. Joy then told me to remove the payPal options from product and cart page so that the app run well. Thank you guys so much for your detailed dedication!

CakeBoulevard
Time spent using app: 3 months
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Edited January 3, 2023

I would recommend this app to anyone searching for a product & variant app. This app is everything a business needs to offer variants. I personally run a customizable art, crafts and carpentry business so the ability to add multiple variants works wonders for me. I do wish there were more training videos to help people starting out understand the different sets, but after a little trail and error anyone can get the hang of it. If assistance is ever needed the staff (Jena Nguyen) to be specific in my case has been beyond helpful when I needed support! Highly recommended! Great job and thank you Jena!

FuriousAceCreations
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BSS Commerce replied January 3, 2023

December 28, 2022

This is an amazing app for our online store! We have a store that sells Personalised Gift Hampers and wants to come up with more customisable options for the customer to select. BSS Commerce's app helped us achieve that.

I had a bit of trouble when setting up the App so I contacted their customer support via the live chat channel and got help from the support agent June Nguyen within seconds. Despite the slight time difference, she and her tech team did an amazing job. She provided comprehensive explanations and kept me updated at every step along the way. The technician, Developer Nguyen The Huy also helped me resolve the problem very quickly and accurately, and everything on the site now works exactly how I wanted. It's reassuring to have an App with great and timely customer support.

Fantastic support team and I would highly recommend this App if you're looking for a customisable option for your product page.

Yours Sincerely
Time spent using app: 19 days
BSS Commerce replied January 5, 2023

December 23, 2022

When I first installed the app it was easy to install but wasn't installed on the right parts of my website. I reached out to Joy Nguyen at support and she was very easy to communicate with about getting the issues fixed and she knew just what I was talking about. She told me that developers, Nguyen The Huy and Nguyen Duc Duong would be on the case as fast as possible. They fixed the issue in just a day and made the website look just how I wanted it. These guys are the real deal and were such a big help. Furthermore, they even fixed errors or bugs I found later on in my website development process.

Thank you Joy Nguyen, Nguyen The Huy, and Nguyen Duc Duong.

Envelove
Time spent using app: 9 days
BSS Commerce replied December 27, 2022

December 23, 2022

Very well executed after some initial reticence to allow access as a collaborator (paranoia as always). Needed the positioning changed and couldn't get the app to add on the cost of the additional service add-on to the basket or show what the content of that addition was in the basket. June and Nguyen Tien from BSS have addressed all our issues within 24 hours of asking after our partly successful integration of the Product Options App successfully and looks like it does exactly what we need it to do. Thanks and apologies for paranoia

Baselayer Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 days
BSS Commerce replied December 27, 2022

December 2, 2022

I had a hard many time css the size options. I have installed this application on the websites.I use this app to help me provide 4th option to the custom-made products. I contacted the support team, and Joy was a supporter who helped me. It was amazing, she support me well with the position of the colour options .I got support from June Nguyen and Hoan PV they solve my issue with in hour for product cart adding issue. They under stand my problem very quickly and solve the issue. Thanks to them and complete BSS support team.

Kisna
India
Time spent using app: 6 months

Edited November 29, 2022

The product is amazing. Unlike other apps doing the same thing, it provides a lot of features for free. Their support is phenomenal, responsive, and on to the point. Jonas N. who was the support agent for me, is very responsive and he went above and beyond to report my issues to the technical team. Nguyen Duc Duong, whom I never met, was the tech guy and he did a lot of custom coding in my theme to fix the issue. They are truly amazing and I totally recommend them.

EyeXcite
Time spent using app: 9 months

November 23, 2022

A solid app. Enough flexibility to be a regular fixture in various promotional activities but also intuitive to use once some familiarity is developed. We've seen no bugs or flaws so far.

Will Leather Goods
Time spent using app: 3 months

November 23, 2022

I use this app to help me provide customers with various options for our custom made products. June & Nguyen were awesome to work with and solved our problem very fast!

Zorian Sports LLC Baseball