Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

TocToc CR

Es una excelente herramienta para poder personalizar las opciones de nuestros productos. En mi caso como estoy empezando utilizo la versión gratuita que sirve de mucho. ¡Me encanta! Muchas gracias por ofrecer está opción.

May 25, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Exquisite Stitches

I used this app to add a custom embroidery option to an item for an up-charge, It's working very well. I've had about 40 orders placed within the last week and all have gone through perfectly. Most importantly, customers are finding it easy to use. HulpApps gave EXCELLENT customer service throughout the process and beyond. They helped with the extra programming I required and everything was done within a day or two of the requests. FYI, I'm using the free version but will not hesitate to add the upgrade when the time comes.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bio&Beauty™

It is a very good app. The customer service is excellent and super reactiv. Thank you very much for this!

May 22, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you enjoyed using our app. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Security Pro USA

The support team is very helpful and quick to respond to emails. They configured the app on our store and it's working seamlessly so far! I'd recommend this app.

Have a beautiful day!

Coquito Gallery

Excellent app, does what I needed it to, and even more. also support was superb!, will check the other apps they offer.

May 22, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

HomeWorker

This is the best app on the store for options and the support is great too. Very helpful and professional.

Kloè

This app is by far the best I've come across. For small businesses, I simply couldn't afford to pay monthly fees (yet) and the free version lets me create infinite options (true to its name!) and sets for different products. Support is fast and helpful, I was pretty skeptical after reading so many negative reviews, I'm sure the guys are doing their best answering technical questions. They've been helpful and helped me solved mine. Thanks for keeping a portion of the features free for people like me!

May 21, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so so much! We understand that not everyone has the time and patience to wait for resolution in case there are code conflicts. But, we are always standing by to help!

Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly. And we just hope everyone gives us one last chance to rectify things before uninstalling our app. :|

Nevertheless, the app looks great on your store! Thanks again for the awesome review, Have a nice day!

Artmore Ltd

Nice customer experience and fast email response. I asked a few question in a week, all of problem are solved in days.

May 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our fast and responsive customer support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Baby Blossom Company

There were a few hiccups with the setup, but overall we are happy with the result. The team was very responsive to emails and worked quickly to resolve any issues. I would recommend this app!

May 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Carrighan

Very Easy to install and the support theme was very helpful to resolve the issues with my Shopify Theme!

May 19, 2020