Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

XSESWARY KUWAIT

Nice app, all Feature you need and great customer support , i use for two store for and was perfect

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad that you love our app and are happy about the prompt support that you received! Let us know if you ever need any help!

Carpenter Core LLC

I have reached out to customer support three different times. They have always been fast and helpful.

September 14, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Little House Trading Co

DEEPA IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT PERSON EVER!

Seriously I was losing my mind and struggled with infinite options for 3 days before I finally reached out for help. It was a simple fix but she seriously made my life so much easier.

September 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us such a wonderful review; we're so happy to hear you've finally sorted out all the issues you were facing with our app.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words about Deepa, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kalamity Cables

This app provides some seriously important flexibility that shopify should come with from the get-go

September 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants.

Best of luck with your business!

Doggie Essentials Pet Supplies

ABHILASHA PANCHOLI helped me solve every issue I had with applying a discount code to checkout. I love this app and will continue to use it throughout my store!

September 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into a conflict for applying discount code on the Checkout Page, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and Abhilasha. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Yonex South Africa

This app is great - it works perfectly for our needs. The customer service with Hulk has been superb! They've answered all my questions (big and small) and sorted out any issues swiftly. I highly recommend!

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Social Wine

At first I had a bit of trouble installing the app, but the customer support was fantastic, helped me in less than 24h, and it looks great in my website. Still didn't test the app properly, as it's been installed now, but would highly recommend! Thanks!!

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate it :)

printyourpics

Ther Service you get on this App is amazing. I got a lot of questions and there was everytime positive feedback and help at any time!!!!

i can recommend this app to everyone

September 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Clean Haven Naturals

I just downloaded this app, but the support team has already been great to help me with fixing coding etc to optimize this app on my site.

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

LUNASOL PEARL ONLINE STORE

I am able to use it for free, which is helpful. They respond quickly and respond politely.I sincerely recommend this app.