Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Tiger & Co Home

Great app, does what it says on the tin really. Had some teething problems with regard to options not changing the cart price, and also wanted to personalise the colour schemes further, but the Support team sorted both of these issues quickly for me, without me having to lift a finger. Also looks a lot sleeker and fits better with my branding than other options apps I've used in the past.

January 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Collingsworth’s Crafts

After struggling with design layout for my custom apparel/gift shop where each design is basically personalized.. I was nearly ready to throw in the towel and give up until i found this app! Within a short amount of time, i was creating options, sets, conditions and able to offer infinite amount of options for each product! I have not reopened my shop, as I only added this app last week, but I am set to reopen tomorrow and cannot wait to get customer feedback on their opinion on the easy ordering experience they will have!

January 14, 2020

Thank you for choosing us.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll help you build the Shopify store of your dreams!

We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Dzynroth

I was irritated with Shopify's 3 variant limit. I'm so pleased with this app. It installs seamlessly, and the process is a piece of cake. It does exactly what I want and - god bless them - it's a free service. I'm grateful. The app is perfect and setup is easy. Took me less than 10 minutes. WIN.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your blessings and your kind words! We're so glad you were able to set up your options easily and quickly, Our main motto is to help you achieve a lot, at the least possible time :)

Let us know if we can help you in any way!

NMRH

Great app!
best customer service ever!

I used the app to add more options on the product page and add extra price on them

this app helped me a lot!

January 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Free + Wild Jewelry

They were extremely fast in getting back with me and fixed my issue the first time around! Super impressed!!

January 2, 2020

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Happy New Year!

Simply Uncaged Gifts

Wow, I had an issue with my theme, as the app was not installing correctly and I don;'t know code, so I contacted there team, and MY GOD, there support emailing team is WONDERFUL, replied within few hours even during holidays, and they simply had me give there developers limited access and they fixed it right away. Now I'm working so MUCH BETTER in my business and sales and everything is now increase because of this little thing. I really appreciate the speediness and support from you guys, I'm super grateful that even in the FREE VERSION you can get SO MUCH out of this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so grateful for your kind words; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

Exceed Brand

This is a great app. 100% FREE plan is worth the download!

If you are looking to add custom options to your products, this is the only app you need.

#ExceedBrand

January 1, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're glad to hear you enjoyed using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :-)

We hope that Product Options continues meeting your business' needs!

Happy New Year 2020!

Handy & Easy

App is working great and the customer service is awesome!
They're quick and very helpful.
Excellent customer service!

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, if you ever need any assistance. We're here for you!

Here's wishing you a very happy & joyous New Year!

Real Life Sex Doll | Best Silicone And Tpe Sex Doll Online Shop | DOLL-HALL

Very professional,good service.They posted a video teaching me to use.I will continue to use.Highly recommended

Hi there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Happy New Year!

Cardio Online

Great app and amazing support. Submitted a request to install this app on my new theme and the Hulk Apps team had it fixed within an hour or my email, with screenshots showing the app was working as intended.

December 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to have you a part of our Hulk family. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!