Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Bəˈlo͞on

Being new to Shopify I am so appreciative for Amit's prompt and helpful assistance with getting this wonderful app up and running for me. This app was used for swatches! Thank you.

January 11, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Amit was able to help you out with getting Infinte Product Options installed and stylized properly for your store.:-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

LOOT4GAMES

Great support, got a response and genuine help within a few hours. Awesome work, keep it going HulkApps!

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our prompt support service.

Carnaval

Very helpfull app, many option to inlcude to your products, and a very very good cosumer service, really appreciate your help

January 8, 2021

The product options app looks great on your store! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app.

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Ouushop

I needed help with adding the personalization information onto the packing slips and it was solved in less than 2 business days! Great app and customer service!

January 8, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

You Choose Signs

Good level of customer service, they are very responsive, we had an issue with options at checkout and they fix it.

January 7, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Off The Map Jewellery

Very helpful when I couldn't get a new option to work. Really quick response and eventually we got to the bottom of it. I use this app on two websites and it's essential to offering a personalised service for customers.

January 6, 2021

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our Merchant Success Team was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it was looking amazing. :-)

Magic And A Needle

I had difficulty with getting the products to add to card with the new options added. I contacted customer services and they helped me fix the problem. Thank you

January 6, 2021

Mudy Jewelry

I give them more that 5 stars rating, their apps are really helpful, and the customer service is more that great, i really like the guy on Skype, he is always online and helps me with all of my things and questions. I needed something from him real quick so i called him without letting him know, and he answered in a couple of seconds and i was able to share screen with him. I am really happy with them, keep it up gentlemen

Craftworks NW, LLC

Fantastic app, integrates perfectly with our website, and plays nice with the dimensional shipping app that we have installed as well! We were looking for an app that only creates customizable cart-level charges, and fees, instead of relying on having to create duplicate product listings, to facilitate customization, and this does exactly that! We've even picked up some of Hulk Apps' other apps to add additional functionality to our store, and we're so glad we found them!

January 4, 2021

This review made our day! We are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Grace Road Studio

This App is perfect for my store. The user interface is really intuitive (especially for a new user), no need for instructions! It is reliable and does everything it is intended to do. Thank you HulkApps for this awesome product. I'm on the Pro Plan. I have to mention that their customer service and technical support is excellent too. I would highly recommend this App!

January 1, 2021

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options PRO!