Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Michael's Woodcrafts

This app makes my whole website function correctly. I have a large amount of options and customizations to offer my customers and without this app, Shopify does not support my needs. Support has been fantastic to work with. Needed a few minor tweaks and they were quick to implement them and get the product functioning the way I wanted it to. Great price also for the features. Highly recommend.

June 12, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Apnée Santé

I had a ton of questions in regards to what I was trying to do and their support was fantastic (they were patient, helpful and answered quickly). Great app!

June 11, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Coastal Sisters

This app is incredible as we do personalizing and options for our products and can't do that with shopify how we want it ... found this app very easy to set up and unlimited for free!!!!! Cant beat that with any other app and when I was having an issue at cart .... they fixed the problem right away with great communication :) highly recommend

June 9, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our specialist was able to help you out with getting the Product Options app installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your cart functionality. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

Glory Pals

User-friendly app with great value and an amazing support team behind it. I've reached out a few times with some questions and they have always been swift and thorough with their responses. I highly recommend Infinate Product Options.

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options or any of our other apps!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Best of luck with your business!

Geekster Pets

I'm using the free plan of this app to add some simple options to my products and I absolutely love its simplicity and efficiency. It took me just about an hour to watch the videos, play around a bit, publish, and fine-tune the options and settings. I am very happy!

June 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.

HUDSON UK

This app has really made the difference in making my store the next level in professionalism. The support team were very useful in making things work where I failed.

June 5, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Fameselect.co

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP !!!! LOVE IT THANKS !!!!!!
The Best app for for creating for text boxes etc Simply smart and the best solution !!

Mon Bijoux

App is great. We offer engraving on our jewellery and this app allows us to do it. Variants in native shopify didn't work as it created an inventory management nightmare. We had a few issues with discount code compatibility but had great support from Sanjay and all looks great now. Thank you!

Source Creations

Excellent app! Easy to use (once you figure it out), truly infinite options and goes around the 100 variant limit for Shopify. Developers helped install the code which is much appreciated! Thank you!

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TRIVACO Online Store

The app provided exactly what I needed to modify the options on my product pages. I had some initial issues due to an incompatibility and the tech support I received was fabulous! The support team immediately rectified my issue and continued to provide step by step instructions on how to utilize the product. I highly recommend!!