Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Shop Personalised Gifts

This great app has helped me offer options I could not have done on the past. Easy to Use even for me :-) customer support is fantastic and quick. Top app I'm going to see how it goes as we are using the free option but looks line we will upgrade to the fully paid version soon . Must have app to have

March 27, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. If you need any help with your store, feel free to let us know. Our team will be happy to assist you.

Papeterie Promo

I installed this app to create custom stamps for my customers and I have to say that i'm impress for a free app. I had a small issue with the installation, but it was resolved under 3 hours by the AWESOME team at HulkApps. Thanks :)

March 27, 2019

Thank you so much. We are really happy for you. Good luck!

Galeahome

Very nice App. Its very simple to configurated. The option menú its so cool. Its intuitive and i love also the design

March 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the praise!
It means a lot to each of us when someone takes the time to recognize the work we do. We are delighted to have you on-board. Let us know if you need any help.

The Community Tree Wellness Store

We love the functions offered by the app, but the customer service and technical support is where the app shines. Whenever there's an issue, it's so easy to get a hold of HulkCode team. They're always able to provide a solution, and their turnaround time is great.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the appreciation! We are indeed very lucky to have a team of hard working members. Thanks again for your support. :)

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd.

Fantastic app--
If your philosophy in life is to HAVE MORE OPTIONS then this app is for you and your clients--by giving clients options we can help them better and personalize specifically for that individual client--amazing app.Works perfectly easy to use with features like SYNC all products etc..great stuff THANKS A TON for making this app.

March 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We love helping out wherever we can. Thanks a ton for your support as well :)

ExclusifBuy.com

parfait, pour ajouter des listes d options gratuite ou payante. ....................................

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. 😜

The Little Market

I love this app, and the support is wonderful. I used their expert install and even had them make a few customizations. They have a quick response time and the app is the best in terms of cost and capability compared to the other Custom and Infinite Product Options apps available.

March 7, 2019

We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!

ayuper

Amazing support, when I encountered issues they have solved in a quick way. So far the app is working fine, but I still have a long way to test all the options. I recommend this team and app :-)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your immense support.

Fraser & Parsley

Very helpful support installing this on our website, also helping it match our theme and branding. Very pleased & love the swatch function!

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) so glad you liked our swatch feature.

Hope you also like our recent update on swatches, where we let you choose between one color, two colors or an image.

Smisek's Custom Baits

I wish I could rate this a 4.95, but I can't so I rounded up and gave it a 5. This app does everything I want it to do except one thing, and that's restrict size options based on the product selection. I sell custom soft plastic fishing lures and would like to have one option set for all custom orders but that's not quite possible just yet.

It does everything else I could ask for and custom options can incur additional costs by clicking a check box and typing in the price. Easy peasy. Setting up the options themselves is pretty self explanatory even to an old guy like me.

When I contacted support about the one issue I couldn't resolve, they were friendly, polite and eager to help. They couldn't resolve the one issue, this app just doesn't have that feature. No worries, I ended up working around the issue.

Overall I am very happy with not only the app itself but also the support I received.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for appreciating our team's efforts. We are super thrilled to read your honest review. Hope you continue using our apps and enjoy our services.