Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Sit Happens

Works perfectly! Had some install issues but they quickly resolved it with my theme :) The only downside I would say is they don't have full integration with Paypal *yet? So I had to disable it.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. :) Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Made in Tuscany

Been looking for an app to find a way to make a product option selectable with an image and finally found this great app. Phew :) Also it lets you bulk add by product tag- which is amazing. Most other apps force you to go into each item. That's fine if you only have a few SKUs...

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations with our apps (current and upcoming) and support. :)

So Southern Co

I am new to the online retail world and let me say this App is Awesome! Easy to use and understand!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much. You are awesome. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Always happy to help. Thank you. :)

Dopeistry

They communicated well to help understand and fix my problem. They are very through and sent screenshots. Even told me about a problem they encountered while fixing my current one. Very polite and professional. PLUS a 14 day trial which is amazing. Can't go wrong. EDIT: Aug 30, 2019 The Hulk Team are amazing and very diligent in their work. I know I personally encountered many problems and they were all solved. This is an app work your money!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We try our best to be the best and support merchants like you to grow.

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.

HK Jewellers

i use this app to add my customize option in my listing. if this will going good then i am thinking to purchase new version

June 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you app fits your needs. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

Thank you.

Shoreside Furnishings

I tried EVERY single option app available in the shopify app store. Sadly Every single one failed me. I was right about to right off Infinite Product Options as another app that didn't work for my needs, that is until I noticed that their technical support team offered free tech support, even for the free app users! I've yet to come across any app that offered premium support without some sort of fee. As far as the performance of the app, after tech suppor tweaked it, it is performing exactly as I need. I have a company that has many color options for fabric, however all the options are different prices. The app has allowed me to 1) show the swatches, 2) allows the customers to zoom in on the swatches, 3) alter the final price of products based on the product swatch a customer selects. I feel so satisfied with the product I am considering upgrading to pro, however, at this point the free version does everything I need and more, and best of all it's free! Big thumbs up on this app.

June 28, 2019

OMG, we're thrilled to read your kind feedback! We are always there to help our merchants every step of the way. Next time you need assistance, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to a great relationship!

Aakaar.com

When my app stopped working, it was great to see that the Hulk team was excellent and prompt in their service as well as response time.

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are here to help so don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

Thank you so much.

SCENTIENCE

I used this app to help me build custom options for my products. This app also provides excellent help with quick response times and very good problem solving capabilities, in regards to reconfiguring product options.

June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Merchants like you make this absolutely worth it. We are happy to help out and don't hesitate to reach out at any time.

Simply IcedOut

finally I found the app that is best for my product options! I love it! ITS FREE and it is well working for my store! Thank you!

June 24, 2019

Hope you have fun using our app. Product Options is a freemium app and it comes with advanced features as well. Try it out for 14 days, to see if it makes a difference in conversion rates.

Rush Customs

Very easy app and even more amazing customer service. Did not know why I was having an issue during set up and someone reached out to me right away. Best service I've seen from any developer on this site.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations with our apps (current and upcoming) and support. :)