Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Canfora.com

This app has really helped our business to deliver all the variants/options we wanted. Customer support has been absolutely SUPERB. The team is very responsive, proactive and FAST! 100% recommendable. Thanks to the team for their support for set-up and for customizing what we needed to make the store as we wanted. GREAT APP for business!

June 17, 2019

Indeed. Product Options app is a must-have for any e-commerce business to let customers personalize their orders and merchants can charge extra price for fulfilling the custom needs of their customers.

With this app, we have kept a bunch of free features that most stores can take advantage of, and some special features that stores who need extra can try out. We hope you enjoy all the cool features in our app, both free and now paid,

Thank you for your love and support!

OrthoIndy

Awesome app. The developers respond quick with great solutions. Would recommend Hulk Apps to anyone.

June 19, 2019

Thanks for being part of our community. As we grow, we want to keep nurturing our merchants by providing the best app solutions and helping you along the way.

Grafikrin

Perfect! ☺️ really very nice application. customer support is very polite and helps immediately. I would recommend.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we could do to enhance your experience with our apps!

SIMPLY SWEET STITCHES

I switched to this app after using another company. I am very impressed! The app works great, not to mention it is more than half the cost of the other!!! I haven't had any functionality issues and love the fact that my options show up immediately. The only function I'm not crazy about is having to sync my products each time I add a new one. I would love to see an auto sync in the future!!

June 7, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the positive review! Happy to hear you found our app to be cost-effective for our Pro features.

It's always nice being able to sync new products automatically and we totally understand that. Just wanted to let you know that we are going to make this process automated soon!

If you need anything don't hesitate to jump back onto chat or email us. :)

Tailgate Tennessee

Amazing application. Did everything I needed and more. Every entity relationship was planned to perfectly match the average developers use case on the shopify platform. I wish more shopify applications were as well though through as this.

June 6, 2019

Hi there! :) What an amazing review! Thank you so much for your support and your kind words. It means a lot to us here!

You know where to find us if you need anything else :) Thank you again for taking the time to talk about your experience with us.

Vending World

This app gives you more flexibility than using the standard variants. I had a few issues at first getting the options to work correctly but their tech support didn't give up on me. They worked on the problems until the issues were resolved. I wish all companies had as good of tech support as they do.

June 6, 2019

We’re glad that you are enjoying using our Product Options app and support service.

If you ever need us, don’t hesitate to contact our team.

Flow

I sadly couldn't make use of the app as 1 feature wasnt available or customizable for me. To incorporate a second selection within a product that already has selection choice of 2 items. After some back and forth and removing the app post free trial period Hulk was super responsive and approved the refund. Awaiting shopify to process. Thank you for the prompt responses and understanding! I hope to use your products in the near future!

Kristine Marie Designs

Probably the best app with free features out there. They are quick to help install and fix any errors that may come up. Easy to use. These guys will even go above and beyond to help you with your site if they can regarding tweaks that have nothing to do with their app. For free, Could have a few things to make it perfect but there are paid apps out there if you want even more customization.

May 28, 2019

We are even coming up with priority support soon. This will help merchants to skip the queue and get responses quicker.

Our team is planning on taking the Product Options app to the next level. Stay tuned!

dialilly

Great service and quick respond. I will continue and recommend other for this app. It's really working well.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and patience! We hope the app helps you create customizable product options for your customers.

Alchemy Metalworks

Great product that allowed me to exceed the 100 variant limit. Customer Service was great to work with, they helped me fine tune the layout of the options on the product page and helped me with the cart and checkout pages. They were very responsive and helpful.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are pleased to help you out. All the best for your store!