Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

LOVELY HOME STUFFS

The app 's useful and our theme can't integrate with this app and just send the request to HulkCode App for supporting. And the team are very enthusiastic and fixed these problem quickly. The best app ever.

March 8, 2019

Yay! We are glad you are enjoying using our apps.

Queen Bee Dezinz by Deborah

The install process was a bit difficult for me but support dove right in and got it up and running beautifully for my custom book covers. Hulk support is probably the best that I have come across in Shopify apps. I even purchased one of their themes that will be getting some work.

March 8, 2019

Really please to help you set up your store. Let us know if you need anything, we are just an email away. :)

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

Love this app for adding product options without the need for additional variants. Looking forward to the PRO version coming out next month and the many new features it will add. Support is responsive.

March 8, 2019

Hey, we hope you gave our Pro version a try? Its really worth it! Let us know if you need any help setting it up.

Milie Bijoux

I love that app! Really user friendly and got a lot of help from the team to set it up on our website! Thank you!

March 8, 2019

Thanks! Why don't you give our Pro features a try as well. We're here if you need any help or have any questions.

The Brewmeister

Shopify is a good platform, but it can be really restrictive in terms of how you handle products, product options, variants, etc. I understand why thats the case, but to get around some of those limitations requires a lot of scripting and time, and if you're a one man army that can be really challenging. This app solves every issue I've had where I'd have to turn to scripting otherwise. Thank you guys!

March 8, 2019

Happy to know you are happy:)

Hoppin Jerseys

I'm using this app to provide additional product variants and it works superb! However, what stands out is the support. I had an issue where custom text box fields were not flowing through to the checkout. One email to their support fixed the issue and now all is working smoothly.

Highly recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! We really appreciate it.

Pawesome Designs

Great app, can't believe it is free, perfect for stores that like to offer customized options. The team also helped me to install it as I encoutered minor glitches, now works perfect :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for such lovely words. :)

Leo. intown

Their support team is friendly and very helpful. I downloaded this app to add options to the product page for my online store. You should give this app a try.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Leni Swims

Such a great app. Does everything needed and more!
I asked there amazing team for help with installation, which was super fast.
I then wanted to change how it was displayed on the Phone, which they helped me with! 5 stars!

March 8, 2019

We love personalizing the app as per store's needs. And you are special to us. Thanks for trying our app. :)

Mistere Store

Mistere Store -
I recently installed this app in my new store.....the support has been great, promptly responded to my ticket and helped me with installation
so far so good, I am happy to recommend

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.