Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Build-A-Bonnet

Where do I start? Such an amazing team. Any and every time assistance is requested it’s received quickly. In love with the application. One application my business relies.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're delighted to have you onboard!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

This is an essential app for my business! it controls all of the product options and customizations for my business and presents them clearly on the order page to keep everything on one place.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. :) Don't hesitate to reach our Support team if you need any assistance for your Shopify store.

Dripendant

Excellent app, saved me a lot of time and effort would really recommend this to anyone that is looking to add options to products

July 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. :) Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Shop@marcusglenister.com

For people new to shopify and aren't familiar with all the apps, hulkapps excellent customer support is remarkable. Thanks for you help

July 25, 2019

Thank you so much. We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations with our apps (current and upcoming) and support. :)

CapableByDesign

This app takes some getting used to, but it does what it is suppose to. I needed help with getting new products added, and support was very helpful.

July 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. :) Don't hesitate to reach our Support team if you need any assistance for your Shopify store.

Seams Legit

First time using this, got what I needed first try. the instructions are great! Would highly recommend

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive response. Don't hesitate to reach our Support team if you need any assistance for your Shopify store.

Sit Happens

Works perfectly! Had some install issues but they quickly resolved it with my theme :) The only downside I would say is they don't have full integration with Paypal *yet? So I had to disable it.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. :) Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Made in Tuscany

Been looking for an app to find a way to make a product option selectable with an image and finally found this great app. Phew :) Also it lets you bulk add by product tag- which is amazing. Most other apps force you to go into each item. That's fine if you only have a few SKUs...

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations with our apps (current and upcoming) and support. :)

So Southern Co

I am new to the online retail world and let me say this App is Awesome! Easy to use and understand!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much. You are awesome. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Always happy to help. Thank you. :)

Dopeistry

They communicated well to help understand and fix my problem. They are very through and sent screenshots. Even told me about a problem they encountered while fixing my current one. Very polite and professional. PLUS a 14 day trial which is amazing. Can't go wrong. EDIT: Aug 30, 2019 The Hulk Team are amazing and very diligent in their work. I know I personally encountered many problems and they were all solved. This is an app work your money!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We try our best to be the best and support merchants like you to grow.

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.