Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Pillow Decor

Excellent technical support team. We had some issues with the product option dropdown field, and it was resolved in less than 12 hours.

April 26, 2019

Really appreciate your kind words. We're constantly striving to improve our resolution time and are well equipped to handle such issues. Don't hesitate to reach us if you need any help.

Design Aglow

Great service and prompt replies to all my questions. Anytime I need something changed, they get it done within 24 hours. Great app!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for supporting us, and we're getting better with each passing day to reduce our average response time within 3 hours. :)

GrowTech Garden

Great app! I'm using it for option set checkboxes. It took me a bit of work to figure it out, but the support is top-notch!

April 8, 2019

We're happy you found what you were looking for. We will always be there for you if you need us!

The Minimalist Magnolia

Works perfectly for what I need! I offer so many customization options that the standard limitations on Shopify didn't nearly cut it. I had a minor issue getting it synced with my Theme in the beginning, but when I contacted support they were quick to help and fixed it perfectly. I've been using for a couple months now and haven't had any issues. Thanks guys!

April 8, 2019

Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything at all to help you with your store.

Dashbadge

I used this app to customize my products and facilitate clients being able to upload text, upload multiple files and provide special instructions before fulfillment. I was able to install the app without issue and began using it right away. The interface was intuitive however I did need to read a few help pages as there were more options than I had anticipated.

A note on customer service: The support team was epic! I described my issue and received a response right away. The issue was resolved by a developer/tech in less than 24 hours.

I have one minor issue that needs attention but I'm confident they will resolve that too given my experience thus far.

Good Job Hulk Team!

April 5, 2019

Aw! thank you so much for the awesome review you left us. We're so glad that we could match up to your expectations. Hoping to have you try other apps by HulkApps as well.

Let us know if you need anything and we will get it for you in no time. Thank you once again.

A Heartly Craft

So far so good, read through the help and was able to implement what i needed within a short time. So quick and easy

April 3, 2019

Thank you for using our app. Our Pro version lets you give even more flexibility to your customers. It's free to try for 7 days! Go for it :)

Thaigerwear

I Found the implementation and customisation of this app a little confusing. However the support team have worked tirelessly and extremely patiently with me to customise the App to my exact requirements. I cannot speak too highly of their support and I highly recommend this App to anyone requiring multiple product variations and options

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Indeed, our support team works really hard to provide exceptional customer experience and we're happy you are satisfied with our app and support.

Shop Personalised Gifts

This great app has helped me offer options I could not have done on the past. Easy to Use even for me :-) customer support is fantastic and quick. Top app I'm going to see how it goes as we are using the free option but looks line we will upgrade to the fully paid version soon . Must have app to have

March 27, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. If you need any help with your store, feel free to let us know. Our team will be happy to assist you.

Papeterie Promo

I installed this app to create custom stamps for my customers and I have to say that i'm impress for a free app. I had a small issue with the installation, but it was resolved under 3 hours by the AWESOME team at HulkApps. Thanks :)

March 27, 2019

Thank you so much. We are really happy for you. Good luck!

Galeahome

Very nice App. Its very simple to configurated. The option menú its so cool. Its intuitive and i love also the design

March 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the praise!
It means a lot to each of us when someone takes the time to recognize the work we do. We are delighted to have you on-board. Let us know if you need any help.