Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

The Community Tree Wellness Store

We love the functions offered by the app, but the customer service and technical support is where the app shines. Whenever there's an issue, it's so easy to get a hold of HulkCode team. They're always able to provide a solution, and their turnaround time is great.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the appreciation! We are indeed very lucky to have a team of hard working members. Thanks again for your support. :)

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd.

Fantastic app--
If your philosophy in life is to HAVE MORE OPTIONS then this app is for you and your clients--by giving clients options we can help them better and personalize specifically for that individual client--amazing app.Works perfectly easy to use with features like SYNC all products etc..great stuff THANKS A TON for making this app.

March 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We love helping out wherever we can. Thanks a ton for your support as well :)

ExclusifBuy.com

parfait, pour ajouter des listes d options gratuite ou payante. ....................................

March 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We agree with you. 😜

The Little Market

I love this app, and the support is wonderful. I used their expert install and even had them make a few customizations. They have a quick response time and the app is the best in terms of cost and capability compared to the other Custom and Infinite Product Options apps available.

March 7, 2019

We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!

ayuper

Amazing support, when I encountered issues they have solved in a quick way. So far the app is working fine, but I still have a long way to test all the options. I recommend this team and app :-)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your immense support.

Fraser & Parsley

Very helpful support installing this on our website, also helping it match our theme and branding. Very pleased & love the swatch function!

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) so glad you liked our swatch feature.

Hope you also like our recent update on swatches, where we let you choose between one color, two colors or an image.

Smisek's Custom Baits

I wish I could rate this a 4.95, but I can't so I rounded up and gave it a 5. This app does everything I want it to do except one thing, and that's restrict size options based on the product selection. I sell custom soft plastic fishing lures and would like to have one option set for all custom orders but that's not quite possible just yet.

It does everything else I could ask for and custom options can incur additional costs by clicking a check box and typing in the price. Easy peasy. Setting up the options themselves is pretty self explanatory even to an old guy like me.

When I contacted support about the one issue I couldn't resolve, they were friendly, polite and eager to help. They couldn't resolve the one issue, this app just doesn't have that feature. No worries, I ended up working around the issue.

Overall I am very happy with not only the app itself but also the support I received.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for appreciating our team's efforts. We are super thrilled to read your honest review. Hope you continue using our apps and enjoy our services.

Charming Mary

Excellent customer service. Friendly and always resolves any issues. I had used another options app for several years and it was a huge nightmare. This app is such a breath of fresh air for my business.

March 8, 2019

Wow! We are glad you enjoy using our app. :)

European Cake Gallery

Love the app! It was difficult to install on our theme but we contacted support and they helped us out. Now it's much easier to add options to our products. Highly recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Alexander Screen Printing

This app is amazing, esp at the price point. While we had a few minor issues the support was amazing as well. I hope nothing ever changes. Highly recommend this app and the developers.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Don't worry we only get better with time :)