Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Charming Mary

Excellent customer service. Friendly and always resolves any issues. I had used another options app for several years and it was a huge nightmare. This app is such a breath of fresh air for my business.

March 8, 2019

Wow! We are glad you enjoy using our app. :)

European Cake Gallery

Love the app! It was difficult to install on our theme but we contacted support and they helped us out. Now it's much easier to add options to our products. Highly recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Alexander Screen Printing

This app is amazing, esp at the price point. While we had a few minor issues the support was amazing as well. I hope nothing ever changes. Highly recommend this app and the developers.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Don't worry we only get better with time :)

Earth Drinkware

They are very responsive and we are glad to work with them! Would recommend everybody :) Their technical assistance is A+++++

March 8, 2019

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

The Modern Woof

Love this app!! Customer service is excellent!! It has helped my store immensily and made it so much easier to add all the options i wanted to my products.

March 8, 2019

Dogwood Denim Apparel Inc.

This app is exactly what I needed to give my users all the options for my website. I had to spend a bit of time getting it set up and using all my styles but it's also FREE with no bs monthly fees! Also, can I just say how amazing their customer service is? The couple of times I had issues, the team had them resolved in 48h. Can not say enough good things. Thank you for a great app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for giving us such an amazing opportunity to help you. We truly value customers like you.

2A United LLC

Excellent app and features. Customer service/support is prompt and resolves issues quickly. User friendly and easy to use.

March 9, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We appreciate your support and kind words. :)

Fit To Go

Great customer service and help. App works fantastic! I needed some customization and I got a fast and efficient solution.

March 8, 2019

We try really hard each day to meet some of your personalization needs. Thank you for appreciating our efforts. :)

A3 Performance

Customer Service is outstanding! They were able to help me with any issues we experienced when getting started. I was able to set this app up to do exactly what I needed and they were very helpful in doing so!

March 8, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks for your support.

Ever My Pet

Thank you Hulk. We use this app for all our Ever My Pet products that have options such as size variations that have additional pricing, lines of engraving, choice of wood and where our customers would like us to send the donation that we make on their beloved pet's name. We have over 800 products and the option sets make our life so much easier. I am so very glad that we now have the Custom Product Options Pro so that customers can use discount codes we provide them. The support is also wonderful.
Susie K. Parkhurst, President/Ever My Pet

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Susie. Hope our app helps you boost your store sales.